Studio Stems

Lehi, UT · View map

About Studio Stems

studio stems is a boutique floral design studio, what does this mean? fancy wording for our particular floral design style and descriptive words telling you we are not a flower shop!

studio stems is a physical manifestation of artistic design, innovative ideas, and years of experience working in both the design and floral design industry. we work in conjunction with our clients to develop their ideas and creatively mold the outcome of their special event. our goal is to thoroughly interpret and understand their dream as if it were our own. fact is, its your party, not ours, we just do the pretty part!

Should you like to meet with us.... we are available by appointment only. we have an office in provo, but are willing to meet many clients in the salt lake area at select locations. appointments are available during day and evening hours. make sure upon contact to inform us of your event date so we can check our availability. doing business this way allows us to focus on our niche, event floral design and also be the kind of designers that we want to be. of course this also lends many benefits to our clients, but we dont really need to sell you on us do we?

contact us:
info@studiostems.com
801.404.0927

17 Reviews for Studio Stems

17 Studio Stems Reviews

Laura
Laura

Married on 08/31/2013

Working with Audrey was very easy. She made me feel comfortable and really listened to what I wanted. As the wedding got closer, she was able to really get to know me better and make some great ... Read more suggestions based on what she could tell I liked. She was also very accommodating of my limited budget and helped to maximize it.

M
Megan

Married on 07/06/2012

Audrey at Studio Stems does the most amazing work! Not only does she work with you to help design the floral arrangements that you want for your wedding she also guides you through the process and ... Read more teaches you about what flowers will look the best and last the longest during your event. Audrey and I did all our planning and consultations over email which was really great for a busy bride. Her responses were prompt and she was flexible. Not only was Audrey great to work with during the planning process she also saved my butt at the wedding when I forgot to tell her we made a last minute addition to our reception tables. I would have been a center piece short but luckily she had an extra vase and could adjust the other arrangements to make it look perfect. I am so thankful to have had Audrey at Studio Stems as one of my wedding Vendors.

M
Megan

Married on 09/24/2009

Audrey was super speedy, had great advice, and does a great job! Read more Audrey was super speedy, had great advice, and does a great job!