Studio Two One Two, LLC

Columbia, SC · View map

About Studio Two One Two, LLC

Studio Two One Two, LLC, is a wedding photography company based in Columbia, South Carolina. This company offers its services throughout the local areas of Charleston, Hilton Head, and Myrtle Beach. Patty Hallman, the owner, specializes in contemporary, photojournalism, and traditional styles of photography.

Experience
Part of the wedding industry since 2005, Patty Hallman has photographed more than 300 weddings. She earned her master's degree in media arts from the University of South Carolina, and gained master photography credentials from the Professional Photographers of America (PPA). She was formerly a producer and news director.

Studio Two One Two offers various wedding photography packages. They provides photos in the form of wedding albums, digital files, canvases, flush mounts, matted prints, save-the-date and thank-you cards, and negatives. Services provided include:

• One event per day

38 Studio Two One Two, LLC Reviews

A
Alexandra

Married on 06/16/2018

Patty is professional and a joy to work with. She did our engagement photos and she helped pull me through a very emotional moment. The pictures are BEAUTIFUL! She has an amazing eye for setting and ... Read more placement. I'm absolutely in love with my bridal portrait and wedding photos. I give Studio Two One Two my wholehearted recommendation!

A
Allison

Married on 06/02/2018

Patty captured the most beautiful images of our wedding. We are so happy with the quality and how well she captured all the important details! She also provided us with beautiful engagement and bridal ... Read more photos. She was very kind and professional to work with. I would highly recommend!!

J
Julie Ann

Married on 05/12/2018

Patty is amazing to work with. She did my engagement and wedding photos and did not disappoint! Not only is she extremely professional she is very flexible and was always responsive to my questions ... Read more and requests. The lighting in her photography is beautiful and is what drew me to her in the first place. Choose Studio Two One Two for your next photo session need, you will not regret it!