Studio Winery

Lake Geneva, WI · View map

About Studio Winery

Book your special wedding event at Lake Geneva's only Winery. With 3600 sq. feet of event space in the tasting room and music lounge, wine garden and an urban vineyard, Studio Winery is a uniquely hip destination for rehearsal dinners and other special occasions. Host your guests to over 20 selections of Doug & Kathy's award-winning wine, local WI brews and custom culinary creations. Enhance your event with painting, music, wine tours and more. Not your ordinary winery, this stylish hidden gem in the heart of Lake Geneva will set the bar high for all future events.

Flexible room sets and a full private parking lot is also available for your guests' convenience.

2 Reviews for Studio Winery

2 Studio Winery Reviews

C
Crystal

Married on 08/10/2019

Kathy and Doug are great hosts. Their staff is friendly and knowledgeable. The many different wines complement any meal or gathering that you are planning. We have celebrated many birthdays and ... Read more special days at the Studio. Our fundraiser for the last 2 years has been held at Studio Winery and I couldn't think of a better place. They made me feel comfortable and confident and offered up their experiences as references for me. If you haven't gotten there yet, GET THERE!! OH! And don't forget to say "Hi" to Count Chocula the resident greeting Dachshund.

B
Beth

Married on 03/30/2019

Choosing a wedding venue was hard, but choosing our Rehearsal Dinner venue was simple... My husband and I both wanted wine, so naturally, Studio Winery was the perfect spot for us! The customer ... Read more service we received during the planning process & the night of the dinner was flawless - Steph quickly became one of our favorites to work with and everything was perfect (and we didn't have to worry about a thing)! The Studio Winery is so cute with amazing wines, art & live music - it was the perfect venue for our rehearsal dinner and we can't wait to go back!

Studio Winery FAQ