Studio305 Reception Hall

Miami, Florida · View map · Visit website

About Studio305 Reception Hall

Studio305 Reception Hall is a classy yet modern banquet hall wedding venue located in Miami, Florida. Jose and Freya Guerrero launched the Hall in October 2014 and have a combined 20 years of experience in hosting and event planning. They pride themselves on handling the details to ensure every couple’s vision for their wedding is turned into reality. The team at Studio305 Reception Hall strives to make the planning process as stress-free as possible to make sure the bride and groom can enjoy their day.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples may host a maximum of 195 guests at Studio305 Reception Hall. There is a guest minimum of 60. The venue provides indoor and outdoor areas, couples never have to worry if sporadic Florida weather will ruin their special day.

Studio305 Reception Hall is a full-service venue, offering event planning and on-site catering. They also offer all-inclusive packages to make the planning process even easier for couples. They do have preferred vendors couples must work with if choosing the Reception Hall as their venue. This makes it easier on couples since the vendors are familiar with the venue, so couples can be sure they will receive the best service without confusion. Studio305 Reception Hall offers the following services:

• Accommodations
  • Lighting and sound
  • Setup
  • Wireless Internet

Cuisine
Studio305 Reception Hall does offer on-site catering to make it easier on couples. They can offer a buffet or plate it dinner, cocktail reception, dessert, family style, hors d'oeuvres, plated, servers, stations, and tastings styles of cuisine. They can even provide a chocolate fountain for those couples who love everything chocolate covered.

Other Services
In addition to wedding-day celebrations, couples may also host their bridal shower and engagement party at Studio305 Reception Hall. They offer bartenders and an open bar for bar services. They also provide barware, flatware, china, glassware, and linens. They do have wheelchair access for parties who may need it.

6 Reviews for Studio305 Reception Hall

6 Studio305 Reception Hall Reviews

S
Featured
Samantha

Married on 04/15/2018

Made everything I wanted a reality and made me, my groom, and our families super happy Read more Made everything I wanted a reality and made me, my groom, and our families super happy

L
Layla

Married on 05/31/2019

Amazing service!

Amazing service, great price. I highly recommend this venue. Read more Amazing service, great price. I highly recommend this venue.

Anais
Anais

Married on 02/16/2019

Beyond our Expectations

Words cannot express how amazing Freya and all her team are. Our wedding was beyond what we expected they truly understand the vision one has for your special day. We are forever thankful for them ... Read more helping us create our special day. Everything was just perfect!