StudioKrrusel

Malaga · View map

About StudioKrrusel

We are a Destination Wedding Videographers team based in Marbella, in the south of Spain.

Even though we live and work mainly in this wonderful area, we love to travel all around the globe filming those amazing weddings that happen every day.

2 Reviews for StudioKrrusel

2 StudioKrrusel Reviews

A
Andrew

Married on 09/05/2015

Studio Krrusel are quite simply FANTASTIC. We got married last year in Spain and when we were looking for videographers I instantly loved the work Studio Krrusel had online. There work is artistic, ... Read more thoughtful, professional and really captures the essence of the day. At all times before, during and after the wedding they have been extremely helpful, professional, understanding and unintrusive. I did have some reservations about having somebody film throughout the wedding day but they were so brilliant at not getting in the way during the ceremony. When I first saw the video I couldn't believe my eyes, we were so happy and so glad that we had Studio Krrusel at our wedding. A memento that will last forever. For anyone reading this I completely encourage you to have them as your videographer-you will not regret it!! Andrew & Rina :)

L
Leanne

Married on 09/12/2015

Studio Krrussel perfectly captured the magic of our special day and created a video that feels like a movie which we will watch back fondly for years to come! They are very professional and instantly ... Read more instantly understood the kind of couple we are and what type of imagery, editing and style we would like. I love the way they create a story of who we are and how the day unfolded. They were also lovely people to have at the wedding. They were not in the way and you could almost forgot they were there creating their magic behind the scenes. I can highly recommend them to anyone looking for something special. Leanne & Rob

StudioKrrusel FAQ