Stunningly Chic Celebrations

Stockdale, Texas · View map · Visit website

About Stunningly Chic Celebrations

Stunningly Chic Celebrations is a wedding and event planning service in Stockdale, Texas that services weddings throughout South Texas. Owner Kelsey Scheel is a premier event coordinator who provides dedication and organization to each unique event. Kelsey Scheel is a Stockdale native and has close relationships with vendors and venues around the South Texas area.

Stunningly Chic Celebrations offers a number of wedding planning packages including full-planning packages, partial planning packages and day-of coordination. Each package is customizable to fit your specific needs. Stunningly Chic Celebrations also provides wedding planning services for destination weddings including research and coordination. Planning services include:

• Budget analysis

10 Stunningly Chic Celebrations Reviews

A
Ashton

Married on 07/29/2017

Do yourself a favor and hire Kelsey for your wedding. I cannot say enough wonderful things about her. As soon as I met her, it was a no brainer that I wanted to work with her. She has exceptional ... Read more attention to detail. She literally thought of everything. Although we hired her to be our day of coordinator, we still communicated regularly all the way until the wedding. She would check in from time to time and see if I needed anything and she would always be quick to answer any questions that I had. She communicated with all of our vendors and she was so helpful when a few things needed ironed out. I was speechless the whole day of the wedding. She arrived early and stayed late. She helped set up everything and she was always checking in on me, but not in an overbearing way. She always seemed to be there at the perfect time. All of our other vendors raved about her, too. They were so impressed by her professionalism. Because of Kelsey, our wedding was perfect in every way. I am so thankful I found her. She is so sweet, caring, and she is such a genuinely kind person. Because of her, I had absolutely zero stress. I can never thank Kelsey enough for all she did for my husband and I. I love her!!!!

V
Venita

Married on 07/29/2017

No need to look any further for a coordinator. My daughter recently got married and Kelsey was there with her from beginning to end. Kelsey is amazing, The energy she has is unbelievable. Kelsey was ... Read more was booked as the day of coordinator but she was much, much more than day of. She checked in frequently and was always quick to get back in touch if there were questions. She is extremely organized and checked every detail. My daughter nor I had to think or worry about a thing the day of the wedding. Kelsey took care of everything and worked extremely well with the vendors. She was there early to set up and stayed until the last guest left and packed everything up. I just can't say enough about her or thank her enough for helping make the most important day of daughter's life so amazing.

S
Samantha

Married on 04/08/2017

Long story short, Kelsey is AMAZING! I was about 30 seconds away from hiring a coordinator that would have been a total disappointment... Luckily my mom heard about Kelsey from a coworker and we ... Read more hired her not a week later. We picked the day of coordinator services since we were doing most of the planning ourselves and were on a budget. From day one, my husband and I felt 100% comfortable and confident in Kelsey's abilities to run the show and keep the day on schedule. She surpassed all expectations! As you can imagine, the wedding day was naturally stressful but anytime Kelsey was around, I felt at ease. After the fact, we learned that she had handled several "fires" on her own and brought to us only the major questions which helped keep us in the moment and fully enjoying ourselves. The day was absolutely perfect and hiring Kelsey was hands down one of the best decisions we made!!