StyldLife

San Francisco, California · View map · Visit website

About StyldLife

StyldLife is a remote wedding hair and makeup business based in San Francisco, California. StyldLife’s unique services allow their customers to schedule remote appointments with fashion, makeup, and hair stylist experts. The stylists will walk clients through getting their best styled results, focusing on the aspects each client wants to achieve in the session. The goal of the business is to create a community where beauty techniques can be shared and trusting relationships are established, no matter where people may be in the world.

When using a stylist through StyldLife, clients can share their beauty vision, and learn how best to accomplish their look. No matter the occasion or theme of the event, a stylist is available to help with formal occasions, weddings, or holidays, as well as show users how to apply makeup and hair products to produce the best results. They can even do multiple sessions if clients need to practice or schedule a trial run for hair or makeup. Some of the services offered by the stylists include:

• Textured hair styling

Featured
Me Greene

Married on 10/06/2018

Customer : client

WOW, what a great find! I discovered StyldLife on instagram and booked an appointment for my sisters engagement party. The booking process was easy and communicating with my makeup stylist (before my ... Read more appointment) was easy. Even better was my actual video tutorial! I was able to follow instructions (so much easier and efficient than watching a YouTube video). So happy with this service- might have to make it a gift for the bridal party.

S
Sharon Greene

Married on 11/03/2018

Awesome makeup

My makeup session with Janelle was awesome. She gave clear instructions and useful tips. The service was professional and friendly. My step daughter recommended this site, so glad she did. Read more My makeup session with Janelle was awesome. She gave clear instructions and useful tips. The service was professional and friendly. My step daughter recommended this site, so glad she did.

Heather
Heather Hopkins

Married on 07/07/2001

So much bang for the buck!

My first stylist helped me figure out what to shop for to get ready for an afternoon charity event at which I was speaking. She was able to fold in my preferences for comfort and style and gave me ... Read more ideas that made my shopping easy (goal: to find black pants, a fancy shirt and a statement necklace). The second time I tried the service, a makeup artist walked me through how to use the makeup I already owned to bring my application up a notch. I wear a natural look and don't like to spend much time getting ready. The tips she gave me were excellent (e.g. how to use a little white eyeshadow to highlight my cheekbones) and I literally think about her every day when I'm applying my makeup!

StyldLife FAQ