STYLE CONCEPT Event Solutions

Athens, GR · View map · Visit website

About STYLE CONCEPT Event Solutions

Style Concept Event Solutions is a wedding and event planning business in Athens, Greece. They are an award-winning boutique wedding planning agency at the Athens Riviera in Greece. They specialize in luxury destination weddings and events in Greece, Athens or on on of their beautiful islands including Crete, Mykonos, Santorini, Spetses, Peloponnese, and more.

Style Concept Event Solutions philosophy is that each celebration should engage all five senses, produce feelings, reveal your personalities and tell your unique story. They keep all this in mind when bringing your vision to life. Their wedding planning services include venue proposals and inspections, budget analysis, vendor recommendations, event design, floral concept creations, guest management, wedding day coordination, and tailor made suggestions. Whether you are a local bride or planning a destination wedding they have the education, experience and resources to execute spectacular wedding events.

70 Reviews for STYLE CONCEPT Event Solutions

70 STYLE CONCEPT Event Solutions Reviews

Beatrice
Featured
Beatrice Sartori

Married on 05/12/2019

Nena from Style Concept is absolutely the best

If you're reading these reviews is probably because you're trying to decide to hire Style Concept to plan and manage your most important day. Do yourself a favor and book them right away: Nena is ... Read more absolutely the best! You'll never regret the money you spent on your wedding planner, believe me. Save on anything else but not on having a professional like Nena walking you through the steps of creating a memorable wedding. My husband and I were lucky to meet her and she helped us planning our destination wedding in the Athenian Riviera. Planning a wedding is hard, but planning it from afar is even harder. Nena made everything easy and stress free. We trusted her right away and I knew she was a perfect match for us. We had so many last minute problems but she was there with a solution every time. Her grace, good taste, calm nature, and kindness are something we will never forget. She never made us feel like customers, but deer friends and she took care of our big day with passion and joy. Nena you're an amazing person and wedding planner, thank you for everything. We're happy to now consider you a friend.

Jenn
Jenn Ida

Married on 07/25/2019

Amazing Wedding in Greece

I planned a wedding from America. Nena was my wedding planner and it couldn’t have been more perfect! People are still talking about how amazing everything was! I thank God everyday I hired her! ... Read more Thanks style concept!

Georgia
Georgia Athanasopoulos

Married on 07/25/2019

Mother of the Groom

Planning a destination wedding is no easy task, that is unless you’re working with Nena. Nena, the face of Style Concepts, is amazing. Her calm demeanor is the perfect recipe for all involved in the ... Read more planning. She solves any issue that comes up and always with your vision of the big day in mind. Thank you Nena. Everyone here in the States is still talking about the wedding. Don’t know how we would have done it without you.