STYLE CONCEPT Event Solutions

Athens, GR · View map · Visit website

About STYLE CONCEPT Event Solutions

Style Concept Event Solutions is a wedding and event planning business in Athens, Greece. They are an award-winning boutique wedding planning agency at the Athens Riviera in Greece. They specialize in luxury destination weddings and events in Greece, Athens or on on of their beautiful islands including Crete, Mykonos, Santorini, Spetses, Peloponnese, and more.

Style Concept Event Solutions philosophy is that each celebration should engage all five senses, produce feelings, reveal your personalities and tell your unique story. They keep all this in mind when bringing your vision to life. Their wedding planning services include venue proposals and inspections, budget analysis, vendor recommendations, event design, floral concept creations, guest management, wedding day coordination, and tailor made suggestions. Whether you are a local bride or planning a destination wedding they have the education, experience and resources to execute spectacular wedding events.

67 Reviews for STYLE CONCEPT Event Solutions

67 STYLE CONCEPT Event Solutions Reviews

Beatrice
Featured
Beatrice Sartori

Married on 05/12/2019

Nena from Style Concept is absolutely the best

If you're reading these reviews is probably because you're trying to decide to hire Style Concept to plan and manage your most important day. Do yourself a favor and book them right away: Nena is ... Read more absolutely the best! You'll never regret the money you spent on your wedding planner, believe me. Save on anything else but not on having a professional like Nena walking you through the steps of creating a memorable wedding. My husband and I were lucky to meet her and she helped us planning our destination wedding in the Athenian Riviera. Planning a wedding is hard, but planning it from afar is even harder. Nena made everything easy and stress free. We trusted her right away and I knew she was a perfect match for us. We had so many last minute problems but she was there with a solution every time. Her grace, good taste, calm nature, and kindness are something we will never forget. She never made us feel like customers, but deer friends and she took care of our big day with passion and joy. Nena you're an amazing person and wedding planner, thank you for everything. We're happy to now consider you a friend.

A
Amanda

Married on 10/19/2018

Lovely planner, attention to detail!

I started planning my wedding from the UK and I discovered that it would be seriously stressful and confusing to plan a wedding in Greece without the help of a local planner. I asked the venue I had ... Read more booked for recommendations they had for planners and Style Concept was one of them. I contacted a few planners (some of them never bothered to reply) and when I spoke with Nena, I immediately knew she would be the right fit for my wedding. She was kind and clear about what she would offer and about the entire process. Working with Nena and her brilliant team, took a huge weight off my shoulders. She took care of everything and she was also very flexible with last minute changes. I highly recommend Style Concept to any bride who is planning a destination wedding in Greece! Do not think twice, it’s the best decision you can ever make for your wedding day!

P
Poly

Married on 10/01/2018

Style Concept created a magic Candy Bar and a fantastic atmosphere at my birthday party! Thank you for everything! Read more Style Concept created a magic Candy Bar and a fantastic atmosphere at my birthday party! Thank you for everything!