Style & Grace Events

Schaumburg, IL · View map

About Style & Grace Events

Style & Grace Events is a full-service wedding designer located in Schaumburg, Illinois, that serves the Chicago area. They would love to provide you with stunning, creative floral designs, beautiful, high-quality event rentals, and planning services to allow you to enhance and elevate your special day.

Decor and Styling Services Offered
Style & Grace Events are determined to help make your event look as gorgeous and unique as you want it to look. They offer many services to make your dream wedding a reality, including event design and venue selection. They will deliver and set up decor and lighting, as well as clean up so you do not have to worry about it. They offer couples the following lighting and decor items:

• Backdrops
  • Candles/holders
  • Chalkboards
  • Signage
  • Table runners
  • Trinkets
  • Vases

Floral Services Offered
Style & Grace Events offers couples many beautiful floral styles to choose from to make their events special, including classic, country, eclectic, tropical, vintage, glamorous, preppy, and more. They offer couples consultations to discuss how they would like their florals designed and also offers to help with event design. They will deliver, set up, and clean up your arrangements, which include the following:

• Aisle decor

4 Style & Grace Events Reviews

Mary
Mary Jo Defenbaugh

Married on 06/22/2019

Elegant flowers and great service!

I got so many compliments on the elegance and beauty of the flowers! She was very careful at making sure she knew exactly what I wanted, and kept communication throughout the planning process. Even ... Read more after changing my mind a few times, she was easy going and happy to make changes for me. I showed up to the venue on my wedding day and she had already set up everything, which made that whole process on the wedding day feel like a breeze! Highly recommending to all my friends and family!

D
Dalia

Married on 06/30/2018

Style&grace Events made my day so amazing and special and I'm so happy that I went with her service. She was so attentive with everything (details, which I love) and was so accommodating when I had a ... Read more change in idea. She made my imagination of what I wanted the venue to look like, really come true. And added her special touch, so my day could be set apart from anything I have seen. Thank you again! I would definitely use her service again.

S
Stella

Married on 07/19/2017

Not only did Style & Grace make me feel comfortable and relaxed, Ms. Ishaq truly went out of her way so that I would feel like one of a kind. I admire her attention to detail and rapid response rate. ... Read more Very pleased with the outcome!