Style in Light Photography

Springfield, IL · View map · Visit website

About Style in Light Photography

Style in Light Photography is a wedding photography business based in Springfield, Illinois. From an in-person consultation to receiving your photos, this photographer seeks to ensure you only have good experiences with your wedding day images.

The base wedding photography package for Style in Light Photography offers an on-site wedding consultation, timeline reviews, high-resolution digital images in multiple locations with full release. You can also avail of a second shooter, additional hours, a one-event-per-day policy, a slideshow, wedding portraits, and a willingness to travel. Engagement, bridal, and boudoir sessions are also available. Images are all hand-edited and retouched and you can access them from an online gallery, free of watermarks. These images are also available as albums and wall art such as canvas, flush mounts, matted prints, and prints.

Areas Covered

Style in Light Photography spend most of their summer serving clients in the tri-state area of Illinois, Wisconsin, and Indiana. Ninety-five of clients residing within the Midwest area will not have to pay travel fees. You can contact this photographer directly for details.

16 Reviews for Style in Light Photography

16 Style in Light Photography Reviews

J
Featured
Jaana

Married on 04/06/2018

As a bride searching online for the perfect photographer let's be honest, who do you trust? A million choices for your most important day! I'm so lucky I found Style In Light. I chatted with Erika and ... Read more I could tell she was a professional with a great eye. I shared with her my vision and she worked with me. We met and she also scoped out the venue. She had a schedule and made the day easy! Erika caught all the shots I was looking for and had pics for me to view within 2 weeks. she did a fabulous job editing and all pictures look amazing! We couldn't be happier! If you are that couple searching for the best, talk to Erika!

Caity
Caity

Married on 05/18/2019

Creative photographer

Erika and her crew are great. They had to think outside the box for our wedding when it started raining. She thinks creatively and gets amazing pictures! Read more Erika and her crew are great. They had to think outside the box for our wedding when it started raining. She thinks creatively and gets amazing pictures!

B
Becky

Married on 04/08/2018

Erika is a real professional. She made me feel so comfortable at my wedding. I'm still getting mad compliments on the photos. Highly recommended! Read more Erika is a real professional. She made me feel so comfortable at my wedding. I'm still getting mad compliments on the photos. Highly recommended!