Styled Beautiful Events

Nassau, Bahamas, BS · View map · Visit website

About Styled Beautiful Events

Styled Beautiful is an "Exclusive, All-Event Styling Boutique" for everything Weddings and Event Floral and Decor.

We pride ourselves to work within any budget (from simple to elaborate) all while providing the best service.

From concept to completion, we can design the Wedding or Event of your dreams, ensuring that it is everything you dreamt it to be and more! With us, beauty is int he details and we take care of them all!

We provide our floral and decor services throughout the Bahama Islands, especially New Providence, Exuma, Eleuthera, Bimini, Andros and any other of our islands you may be hosting your special day on!

Our love and passion for floral and decor is beyond measure, therefore, we endeavour to create and style Weddings and Events BEAUTIFUL!

11 Reviews for Styled Beautiful Events

11 Styled Beautiful Events Reviews

A
Featured
Ashley

Married on 12/01/2018

Absolutely Perfect!

Marguerite and her crew did an amazing job! As a smaller company, they were able to pay attention to every detail and every small request. The bouquets (which received so many compliments) were ... Read more perfectly designed to include all of my color suggestions. I presented them with a few items I brought myself, and those were included beautifully within their design. They also listened to the details that were important to me. They provided wedding decor, lighting, and flowers that were even more gorgeous than I could've imagined, and saved me from some of my hotel coordinators mistakes! One of the best wedding decisions I made was hiring this company.

D
Dessy

Married on 02/04/2019

Beyond Amazing! Best in the Bahamas!!

Marguerite and her team at Styled were just amazing! They are very responsive and will make sure it is what you want. Her team created exactly what I wanted! Loved the attention to detail! I cannot ... Read more say Thank You enough!

T
Tessy Lloyd

Married on 11/10/2018

Awesome Service

If you are seeking a vendor that has the gold touch with a highly level of professionalism, then Styled Beautiful Events is the place! The owner was able to capture my unique color scheme and bring ... Read more our vision to life. She was always responsive and flexible with respect to changes. In addition, she made suggestions that took the event decor to another level. I envisioned a wedding venue that would offer a relaxing atmosphere with a picturesque view to compliment my classy lunch set-up. Ms. Burrows provided feedback on a reception venue that met my needs and showcased her unique talent for event styling. My family and guests were blown away from they entered the church until they departed the reception venue. Our wedding was an outdoor event with a spectacular view of the harbor! Coupled with her design touches you could not ask for a better wedding memory. Even after nearly a month of wedding bliss, I still get loads of compliments, as well as goosebumps when viewing photos. The colors, draping, linen, flowers and accent pieces just made our wedding extraordinary. Thank You Peachy - Styled Beautiful Events! Mrs. Tessy Lloyd Nassau, Bahamas