Styled Beautiful Events

Nassau, BS · View map · Visit website

About Styled Beautiful Events

Styled Beautiful Events is a wedding floral designing service based out of Nassau in the Bahamas. Styled Beautiful Events prides itself in being able to create stunning and remarkable floral arrangements that fit within any budget. They’ll also provide the best service possible, following their couples from concept to completion and ensuring that your floral arragements fit your unique wedding day vision. No matter the size or style of your wedding day, this team can help you create something truly magical.

Styled Beautiful Events specializes in a wide range of floral arrangement styles and can craft aisle decor, altar decor, bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, chuppah decor, corsages, flower baskets, and more. Some of their professional floral design services include:

• Consultation

Featured
Ashley

Married on 12/01/2018

Absolutely Perfect!

Marguerite and her crew did an amazing job! As a smaller company, they were able to pay attention to every detail and every small request. The bouquets (which received so many compliments) were ... Read more perfectly designed to include all of my color suggestions. I presented them with a few items I brought myself, and those were included beautifully within their design. They also listened to the details that were important to me. They provided wedding decor, lighting, and flowers that were even more gorgeous than I could've imagined, and saved me from some of my hotel coordinators mistakes! One of the best wedding decisions I made was hiring this company.

C
CORY

Married on 05/04/2019

Awesome service and excellent value.

My fiancé now wife found this company and it couldn’t have been better service with excellent value. Our wedding floral was perfect. Read more My fiancé now wife found this company and it couldn’t have been better service with excellent value. Our wedding floral was perfect.

Beatriz
Beatriz

Married on 05/04/2019

Gorgeous!!

She was so patience with me because I have changed my mind a few times but finally I knew wha I wanted and then she did exactly what I wanted and was so gorgeous all my gira were so in love with my ... Read more colors and decor., I was a little bit worried since I have to arrange everything by emails. The chapel decor and reception was just gorgeous. The hotel were we got married recommended to us another company but we decided to go with Marguerite because of her responsiveness was so good, and believe this is very important since you are can’t be there to check everything in person before your wedding. And my Bouquet and bridesmaids was perfect! You won’t be disappointed with her.