Styled Bride

Philadelphia, PA · View map · Visit website

About Styled Bride

Styled Bride is a professional wedding planning company based out of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Owner and lead event designer, Susan Norcross, has developed a deep appreciation for event customization throughout her impressive 20-year career in the event planning industry. Susan and her dedicated team of coordinators strive to transform your wedding day dreams into a reality. Styled Bride help with the larger aspects such as venue and catering selection, to the smaller stylistic details that make your event unique to you.

Styled Bride offers couples a plethora of special wedding planning packages, ranging from month-of coordination to full-event planning. Susan and her team will help you create a guest list, timeline, and to-do list - keeping you relaxed and organized in the weeks leading up to your romantic celebration. Styled Bride also invites couples to access an impressive network of vendors to assist you with your every wedding day need.

18 Reviews for Styled Bride

18 Styled Bride Reviews

S
Featured
Samantha

Married on 03/30/2019

Susan is the best there is!

My husband and I had ideas of what we envisioned our wedding to be, but didn’t have the time. We also wanted to keep the wedding planning as stress free as possible. We knew it was better to trust the ... Read more professionals. The first phone call I made was to Susan at The Styled Bride. We opted for full service wedding planning. My husband and I agree that hiring Susan was the best decision we made for our wedding and recommend her to anyone and everyone we know who is engaged or soon to be. Our wedding day was truly the happiest day of our lives and could not have been more perfect. We were so relaxed on the wedding day, were able to just enjoy the day, and be present in the moment. Susan is organized and knowledgeable in all things wedding related and has the most calm and warm personality. She kept us on track throughout the planning process and was there to answer any question or help solve any problem that came up. She worked with our vendors ( who love her as much as we do ) and coordinated everything to make sure no detail was left out and everything ran smoothly. We can not recommend her enough, she is worth every penny, and we will miss working with her.

A
Alison Levin

Married on 08/18/2019

Amazing! Highly recommend!

Susan and Arielle were amazing-the wedding went smoothly, without a worry from my family or me. Susan was on top of everything from the beginning and made sure I had everything I needed and wanted.I ... Read more can’t say enough good things about The Styled Bride!!!

Nikki
Nikki Cox

Married on 07/27/2019

Invaluable!!!

Susan and The Styled Bride were absolutely invaluable to me, my husband, our families, and wedding party! Hiring Susan was the best decision we made. She is the most organized, efficient, and ... Read more hardworking planner. Susan is so knowledgable, professional, and was always available to answer our many many questions. We were all able to enjoy the planning process because of Susan. I could not give her a more rave review or higher recommendation. Look no further, she is wonderful!!