Styled by April

Jacksonville, FL · View map · Visit website

About Styled by April

Styled by April is a hair and makeup vendor in Jacksonville, Florida. For your big day, the owner, April, is ready to ease the stress and offer up her glam squad for your wedding with a wide range of hair and makeup services. From airbrush makeup to textured hair styling, Styled by April works magic with all clients, based on each person’s individual needs.

Styled by April works with couples, wedding parties, relatives and little ones involved with the celebration. Their repertoire covers elegant updos to romantic half-up, half-down hairstyles with accessories integrated into the look. The stylist’s services include:

• Trial run

K
    Featured
    Kaitlin

Married on 01/13/2018

April is wonderful. I HIGHLY recommend! She did a variety of up do’s and down on my bridal party/family, and even managed to win over my older sister, who has naturally curly hair and prefers very ... Read more minimal styling. She is relaxed, friendly, talkative but not too invasive- especially when you’re half dressed with your bridesmaids and having a mimosa induced nervous breakdown. She’s young and trendy, so she knew exactly what I meant when I said no “prom hair”. I wanted soft, sexy hair that look effortless, but holds up for pictures. She knew exactly what to do! We danced like crazy and everyone still looked amazing at midnight. Thank you April!!!!!! Xoxo

Brittany
    Brittany

Getting married on 10/26/2019

April has done my hair for all of my events. She is incredible. I highly recommend her services for anyone who is looking for a down to earth, yet, extremely talented artist. Read more April has done my hair for all of my events. She is incredible. I highly recommend her services for anyone who is looking for a down to earth, yet, extremely talented artist.

Leah
    Leah

Married on 11/16/2018

Best in Jax!

April is SO good at what she does and is such a fun person to be around! She definitely has a certain style, but is willing and able to listen to what you are looking for and make accommodations.I ... Read more went into my trial having little to no idea what I wanted, other than an updo, and she was able to take that and run with it. My hair was exactly what I imagined it to be on my wedding day and held seamlessly throughout the night. Also loved that she is willing to travel and does not charge obscene amounts. Absolutely loved working with April!