Styled by Ashley Mason

Oklahoma City, OK · View map · Visit website

About Styled by Ashley Mason

Styled by Ashley Mason is a wedding hair and makeup provider based in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Ashley Mason, the owner and artist, has been performing wedding beautification for over six years, serving clients throughout Oklahoma and Texas, as well as California and Nevada. Ashley specializes in Airbrush HD makeup application, and she is certified as a Dinair Master Airbrush Makeup Artist. In Hollywood, Ashley receiving hair color training in balayage, color melting, root shadowing, fantasy colors, and color corrections, as well as formal hair styling. She provides long-lasting and photogenic beauty services for clients and their wedding parties of any size.

Styled by Ashley Mason provides clients and wedding parties with professional makeup application, with services including airbrush makeup, contour makeup, tattoo coverage, eye makeup, brow and lash tinting, fake lashes, and natural makeup. Hair services include blowouts, hair extensions, haircuts, hair coloring, Keratin treatments, perms, textured styling, and updos. Consultations and trials are provided for both hair and makeup treatments. Other beauty services offered include:

• Body art

B
Featured
Britta

Married on 02/25/2018

Ashley was extraordinary! She drove out to my home to do my makeup and hair for my wedding and was very professional and friendly! I had a picture of just the front of a hairstyle I wanted and she was ... Read more so creative and made my hair gorgeous! My makeup was supposed to be vintage and she made it fit my complexion And adjusted it to my preference. I loved Ashley and would suggest her to anyone!

C
Court

Getting married on 06/13/2021

Amazing artist to work with, she was able to execute any ideas we through at her without hesitation. She's very proffesional and knows how to use her time in an efficient way to get done in the time ... Read more frame needed

J
Jordan Hobart

Married on 05/18/2019

Great experience and awesome price

Ashley was the best person to have on my wedding day. She was incredibly flexible and go-with-the-flow. She’s managed to add in another girl’s makeup while we were getting ready and still be ahead of ... Read more schedule. She is incredibly easy to talk to and work with and has a large selection of colors. I also loved the airbrush makeup, especially for a long day like a wedding! It felt like I wasn’t wearing any makeup!