SBM Event Co.

Rexford, NY · View map · Visit website

About SBM Event Co.

SBM Event Co. is a professional wedding planning company based in Rexford, New York. Owner and principal event designer, Melissa, strives to transform your wedding day dreams into reality. SBM Event Co. will assist you with the more crucial, sometimes stressful aspects of your wedding planning process, such as venue and catering selection, and guest list creation. They will also help you with the smaller, decor-related details that will help you place your personal thumbprint on your special day.

SBM Event Co. offers couples a wide range of helpful wedding planning services to further enhance your wedding planning experience. This dedicated team offers couples a variety of inclusive wedding planning packages, ranging from consultations to full-service planning and design packages. Some of their additional services include the following:

• Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Guest list creation
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor referrals

2 Reviews for SBM Event Co.

2 SBM Event Co. Reviews

A
Amanda

Married on 06/27/2015

Melissa was such a delight to work with! I had come to her with a bunch of Pinterest pictures for a candy station for favors for our wedding. We had met a couple of times to go over the look and ... Read more layout of everything. She helped me with creating the boxes for our favors and I have to say everything was BEYOND what I thought it would have been. Melissa did an amazing job having my vision come true! She was always very quick to answer any of my e-mails and was also very honest with what would look good and what would not look good. The candy station was such a hit! Everyone was so excited for it there was a line to the dance floor!! I am definitely going to keep Melissa in mind for future events :)

E
Erin

Married on 11/09/2013

Melissa is truly one of a kind. I would have been seriously hard pressed to find a wedding stylist who was more compassionate, caring, creative and just overall fantastic. Melissa's can-do, eager ... Read more personality along with her keen listening and communication skills make her just the best. There is not one thing she told me "no, i can't do", everything was "yes, of course we can do that!" She not only has the best eye for style (and by style I mean YOUR style...she does not work on a cookie-cutter basis) but talk about creativity! She can make so many amazing things and if on the slim chance she can't, she has above and beyond resources to make it happen. Overall what I found very unique about Melissa is that she truly takes the time to get to know her clients therefore she is able to bring out their individual personalities within their event. I couldn't dream of doing my wedding without Melissa. She pulled everything together so that my wedding was a truly reflection of my husband and me. She always gave 110% to me, both during the planning and on the day of the wedding. I had full confidence Melissa was going to take care of everything beautifully, so I could just enjoy my getting-ready process. Seriously, I could not recommend her more. A million thanks to Melissa for making my wedding incredibly memorable and more importantly, making me feel so comfortable!

SBM Event Co. FAQ