Styles by Sadira

Falls Church, District of Columbia · View map

About Styles by Sadira

Based in Falls Church, Virginia, Styles by Sadira is a passionate hairstylist who specializes in vintage styling and updos. Sadira has been involved in the bridal industry since she was a girl watching her mom do hair for Cambodian weddings. Since then, her schooling and experience has led her to her passion of creating beautiful hair for all types of brides.

Styles by Sadira travels throughout Washington, DC; Maryland; and Virginia to create beautiful bridal hair for all types of weddings such as American, Cambodian, Indian, Afghan, Persian, Chinese, Thai, Laotian, Korean, Japanese, Vietnamese, Latina, and much more. She provides group discounts for brides and bridal parties of up to 20 people. Sadira creates vintage, classic, or non-traditional wedding hair with hair extensions, hair coloring, and textured styling and does haircuts and blowouts for a bride's special day. She is a licensed stylist who meets one-on-one with brides during a consultation to determine the best wedding day style. She also loves helping brides find the right hair accessories to match their look with veils, combs, flowers, and more. Sadira offers makeup services to include contour makeup, fake eyelashes, body art, and tattoo coverage, if needed.

Other Services
Styles by Sadira does flower girls' hair as well as working with shorter hair for mothers of the couple. She also works with grooms and groomsmen by cutting and grooming their hair and facial hair.

14 Reviews for Styles by Sadira

14 Styles by Sadira Reviews

Featured
User7665763

2+ years ago

Sadira was on site for a friend of mine's wedding a couple of weeks ago. I was one of 6 different groomsmen in the bridal party. She was very responsive and make sure all of us were "on point" for the ... Read more big day. Everything from short trims, to shape ups, and helping us with our bouttaniers, was all taken care of promptly and professionally. A couple of the guys didn't have fresh haircuts so thank goodness she was there to take care of us. I know the groom was very appreciative and I will definitely be suggesting Styles by Sadira to all of my friends!

User7911591

Recently married

Sadira was super flexible! My mother in law is very picky with her hair style and Sadira knew how to speak to her/satisfy her. She had extra accessories for the Khmer details such as flowers and gold ... Read more clips. The whole process of getting ready went smoothly. She was so much fun to work with and handled my family very well. Will definitely use her for my next event!

Kristin
Kristin

Married on 03/30/2019

Gorgeous work on a glam hairstyle

Sadira managed to wrangle my thick hair into a gorgeous glam look that meshed perfectly with my wedding dress from the 50s and reception dress from the 40s, and the look held through an outdoor ... Read more ceremony, kite flying, change of wardrobe, dinner, and dancing. Honestly, it still looked great the next morning! And despite the firm hold, it looked soft and natural. I would hire "Styles by Sadira" again in a heartbeat. I look forward to the next occasion where I can do just that!