Styles Productions

Kill Devil Hills, NC · View map · Visit website

About Styles Productions

Styles Productions is none other than professional DJ, Matthew Styles. Based out of the central Outer Banks area and with over 20 years of experience, DJ Matthew Styles is an expert in matching up the perfect music to fit every moment of your special occasion. As an open format DJ who can adapt to the tone and atmosphere of nearly any event, Styles Productions can make the entertainment you invision for your event a vivid and fun reality.

Styles Productions offers Disc Jockey Services, Lighting Packages, Aerial Photography/Videography, and the Magic Mirror Photo Booth. With a diverse music catalog and almost every song imaginable, DJ packages are custom created to fit the style of your event. As a Master of Ceremonies, I will make all announcements, introductions, and following the timeline of your event, will create smooth transitions and play the appropriate music. You will receive unlimited consultations to help guide you through the planning process including timeline and music selections. Wireless microphones will be available for speeches and toasts at every event. Each package comes standard with a Light Bar to add extra energy to the dance floor. Styles Productions can also provide your event with Upgraded Dance Floor Lighting, Color Wash, Uplighting, Under Table Lighting, Monogrammed Projections, and Flat Screen TV's. Add the ultimate selfie experience with the Magic Mirror Photo Booth to really WOW your guests. This fun, new style of photo booth is completely interactive. With its touchscreen mirror and digital display, guests can see their picture, draw on it, sign it, and even add emojis to it before they choose a layover and how many prints they would like. They can even have their pictures text to them. Your Magic Mirror comes with a technician, fun props, custom layovers and design, and unlimited prints. After the event, you will receive a digital copy of all photos including raw images as well. (Raw Images are each photo without the layover, drawings, and effects). If you have an outdoor event, let Styles Productions' Drone Technician capture the magic from the air.

NEW FOR 2019!!!! LED Dance Floor!!!! If you need a dance floor for your event, Styles Productions now offers an LED Dance Floor that will add a lighting experience unlike any other. If you prefer a more traditional look, Styles Productions also has a Wood Grain Dance Floor.

2 Reviews for Styles Productions

2 Styles Productions Reviews

P
Pamela and Samuel

Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing and professional!

DJ Styles did an amazing job and was very professional. We weren't sure about choosing dance music for the reception but he took care of it and kept everyone on the dance floor. If we are in the OBX ... Read more area for an event and need a DJ we know where to find one. Thank you again!!

Brandi
Brandi

Married on 05/12/2018

Perfection!

DJ Styles was absolutely amazing. We were beyond satisfied having him as our DJ for our wedding. I was so stressed during the wedding planning process & honestly, deciding on my music selections was ... Read more what stressed me the most. Having the right music was so important to me because music can make or break the experience. Long story short, all of those fears went out the door during the phone consultation my husband & I had with him. We both immediately knew he was going to nail it, & he did. He was very helpful & responsive to any questions & concerns we had during song selections. He was always available, patient & kind. One concern I had was how to select music to appease all of our guests because we had a diverse group of people. Not a problem at all. Everyone said our DJ was amazing! I couldn’t agree more. If we ever need a DJ in the future, we will definitely use DJ Styles again. No doubt about it! Thank you so much for making our day perfect. We all had an amazing time & you killed it!

Styles Productions FAQ