Styles Productions

Kill Devil Hills, NC · View map · Visit website

About Styles Productions

Styles Productions is a professional wedding DJ and entertainment service based out of Kill Devil Hills, North Carolina. Styles Productions specializes in matching up the perfect music to fit every moment of your special occasion. The company provides open format DJs who can adapt to the tone and atmosphere of nearly any event. Whether you’re hoping to celebrate something extravagant, or something more intimate, Styles Productions can make your wedding entertainment vision a vivid and fun reality.

Styles Productions has a diverse music catalog with a variety of genres, including club, electronic, hip hop, jazz, oldies, pop, R&B/soul, rock, and top 40 music. They can also provide your event with disco balls, flat screens, microphones, photo booths, projectors, sound/PA systems, and uplighting. Some of the DJ and entertainment services they offer include:

• Consultations

Brandi
Brandi

Married on 05/12/2018

Perfection!

DJ Styles was absolutely amazing. We were beyond satisfied having him as our DJ for our wedding. I was so stressed during the wedding planning process & honestly, deciding on my music selections was ... Read more what stressed me the most. Having the right music was so important to me because music can make or break the experience. Long story short, all of those fears went out the door during the phone consultation my husband & I had with him. We both immediately knew he was going to nail it, & he did. He was very helpful & responsive to any questions & concerns we had during song selections. He was always available, patient & kind. One concern I had was how to select music to appease all of our guests because we had a diverse group of people. Not a problem at all. Everyone said our DJ was amazing! I couldn’t agree more. If we ever need a DJ in the future, we will definitely use DJ Styles again. No doubt about it! Thank you so much for making our day perfect. We all had an amazing time & you killed it!

Styles Productions FAQ