Stylin Sounds DJ Entertainment

Patchogue, NY · View map

About Stylin Sounds DJ Entertainment

Stylin' Sounds DJ is a boutique style entertainment company that focuses on "Quality" over "Quantity". We've grown our ELITE 5 star reputation with all of our brides of Long Island over the past 15 years. We offer all of the latest wedding trends and options to allow you to custom tailor your wedding to your liking!

What sets us apart from the rest is quite simple. Talent! Our staff of DJ's and MC's are reguarded as the best of the best in the industry, and has allowed us to provide amazing "one of a kind" weddings to our brides and grooms! Quality and standards are high with our team, and we make sure you know EXACTLY who you'll be getting on your wedding day! (no surprises!)

Stylin' Sounds DJ also offers a level of personal attention that is unparalleled. Have the option to meet with the team that will be on your wedding and have contact with them throughout the wedding planning process. These are the most important aspects to assure your wedding will be the best day of your life!

Along with our great staff, we offer many entertainment services and options to ensure your wedding is as amazing as you've imagined! Including...

● Live Musicians

● Photo Booths

● Cold Spark Fireworks

● First dance on a cloud (Dry Ice)

● All white options

● Premium Light Shows

We hope to make your wedding a day you'll never forget!

9 Reviews for Stylin Sounds DJ Entertainment

9 Stylin Sounds DJ Entertainment Reviews

M
Michelle

Married on 11/04/2018

Beyond Amazing!

All of our friends and family are still talking about how much fun our wedding was and how great the music was. We have the most amazing photos of everyone having an absolute blast. Tony got everyone ... Read more up and dancing the entire night. We gave Brett an idea of the type of music we wanted and told him to work with the crowd. They did a beyond amazing job. We would HIGHLY recommend Stylin' Sounds.

N
Norma Colon

Married on 11/04/2018

Amazing experience, would do it all over again!

Tony made it so I had one less thing to worry about on my wedding day! He was just awesome. He tried to incorporate everything I asked for and even though we weren't having a huge wedding, he treated ... Read more me and my husband like royalty. I would go to Stylin Sounds over and over again for any event. HIGHLY recommend.

A
Angela Baggs

Married on 10/28/2018

The best of the best!

Both my sister & I used Tony & the Stylin Sounds team for our wedding & everyone is still talking about how great they were! Super professional, and went above and beyond to make our vision come ... Read more alive. Everything was perfect! The MC, the music, lighting, dry ice for first dance & the photo booth! I can’t thank them enough for making our day so perfect!