Stylish Blooms

Bristol, Connecticut · View map · Visit website

About Stylish Blooms

Stylish Blooms is a floral design studio in Bristol, Connecticut. This small team of experienced and dedicated floral designers will create the wedding ambiance of your dreams. Stylish Blooms offers fully custom wedding flowers and arrangements that fit your wedding theme and style perfectly.

Experience
Melissa Varnavelias, founder of Stylish Blooms, found her love for floral design at an early age, when taking a year-long vo-tech classes in high school. In 2000, she graduated from SUNY Morrisville with an A.A.S degree in Floriculture and Business management. She worked in several floral studios before opening Stylish Blooms in 2008.

Stylish Blooms offers custom wedding floral arrangements and decor rentals for weddings and events. They also provide delivery and setup service to ensure your wedding decor and ambiance hits the mark with every detail. Some of their products include:

• Bouquets
  • Glassware
  • Arbors
  • Backdrops
  • Lighting
  • Rustic, vintage, country, and other themed decor

Areas Covered
Stylish Blooms serves the regional area, including Connecticut, Rhode Island, and New York.

242 Reviews for Stylish Blooms

242 Stylish Blooms Reviews

M
Featured
Maria Mccool

Married on 06/29/2019

Gorgeous florals at a reasonable price!

Melissa is an incredibly talented florist! I met with her several times to discuss our wedding flowers, and she was incredibly receptive of my ideas. The morning of my wedding, I was blown away by ... Read more our flowers! They were even more gorgeous than I could have imagined. We also rented a gorgeous birch arch for our ceremony, which ended up being perfect. For such a talented floral artist, Melissa's rates are also extremely reasonable! I highly recommend her, thank you Melissa!

Jenna
Jenna

Married on 06/22/2019

Beautiful!

My husband and I got married this past June and after much searching, I am so happy I found Melissa to be our florist! I can’t emphasize enough of how beautiful she made our wedding. She is so ... Read more talented and very easy to work with. When I first met Melissa I had an instant connection with her. She knew exactly what I wanted and worked with my husband and I to make it affordable. On my wedding day I could not believe how beautiful everything turned out! From the centerpieces to the bouquets, everything was exactly how I wanted and more! She went above and beyond to make our wedding look beautiful. I cannot thank you enough Melissa. If you are looking for a florist who listens to your vision and exceeds beyond your expectations, I highly recommend hiring Melissa!

S
Sheree

Married on 02/23/2019

A dream come true !!

Meeting with Melissa I knew she was the florist for us! I was so blown away with the finished. I gave her a vision and she made it into a reality for a price I could afford! Melissa was so easy to ... Read more talk to and always available lwhen I had a question or concern.