Stylish Events

Hicksville, New York · View map · Visit website

About Stylish Events

Located in Hicksville, New York, Stylish Events NY is a full service wedding decor company, specializing in luxury floral designs and South Asian affairs. The team will work with you to create your vision, whether it is contemporary or traditional and romantic or glamorous. Your floral arrangements will be made with fresh flowers and will be skillfully designed by the professional florists and event decorators at Stylish Events NY.

Experienced
In 2006, Stylish Events NY was founded by an award-winning team of designers and hospitality professionals. Originally, Stylish Events NY specialized in South Asian affairs, and eventually grew into a full service event and floral design company, serving brides in New York and New Jersey. Their designs have been featured on TLC, HGTV, and Vogue Magazine. Previously, they have worked with high-end venues, including Glen Cove Mansion, The Pierre Hotel, and Carnegie Hall.

Stylish Events NY will help set the mood for you event by offering an endless selection of decor and services for your wedding day. The team of floral designers and event decorators can create elegant centerpieces, sweetheart table arrangements and backdrops, and stylish bouquets, in addition to altar decor, aisle decor, chuppah decor, and floralscapes. Couples can utilize the other wedding day services and items Stylish Events NY's design team has to offer, including:

• Event planning

G
Featured
Gabrielle

Married on 08/27/2017

We used Stylish Events for our wedding in August. We booked ahead of time for their Black Friday deal! The prices are very reasonable and the flowers are fresh and beautiful. My bouquet was so ... Read more stunning people are still talking about it 2 months later. The staff went above and beyond to make sure everything came out perfect.

Laila
Laila Bokhari

Married on 09/15/2019

Professional and flexible

This past month I started working with Stylish Events for my event thats coming up. I have to commend them for their professionalism as well as their knowledge for their craft/services. I worked with ... Read more Sunny and have been in contact with Carla as well. They are both great to work with. In my situation, due to an unforeseeable circumstance, the venue along with the date of the event had to change (and I’m only a month and a half away from my event) while I was struggling to get everything back on track with other vendors, team at Stylish Events were very understanding to my situation and worked closely with me to ensure I’ll have a beautiful event. If you are looking to hold an event, I would definitely recommend giving them a call and checking out their work. In short, I would definitely hire them again to do my future events.

A
Abby

Married on 08/10/2019

Easy to work with!

We met Stylish Events/Lana at one of our venue’s (Fox Hollow) Wedding Expos. We are so lucky we got to work with her. She helped us bring the looks we wanted for our wedding to life - centerpieces, ... Read more sweetheart table, bouquet, boutonnières, etc. She was so easy to communicate with and really understood exactly what we wanted based on our vague descriptions given what little we knew about flowers lol She didn’t push us into any floral arrangements we decided we didn’t really care for and made every request feel reasonable and possible. We’d definitely recommend to work with Lana - she’s the best!