Subtronic Sound Reinforcement

· View map

About Subtronic Sound Reinforcement

Subtronic Sound Reinforcement is the leading provider of lighting, Audio, staging, video projection for corporate meeting and special events. We provide both rental and sales, offering turn-key event production services. We offer DJ services for weddings. Who we with Parrot Cay Resort, Amanyara Resort, Gansevoort Resort, Seven Stars Resort, Grace Bay Resort, West Bay Club, Wedding Planner include Tropical Destination Managerment, Nilla Destination, Island Harmony, Destination TCI.

11 Reviews for Subtronic Sound Reinforcement

11 Subtronic Sound Reinforcement Reviews

J
J.J.

Married on 04/18/2019

Incredible DJ for Wedding

We were blown away by William John and had the best experience at our recent wedding. William John sent us a form ahead of the wedding to learn more about our music preferences and needs. He provided ... Read more provided a sample playlist for us ahead of the wedding and just killed it onsite. Our guests gushed about the music and all 65 guests of all ages danced for hours under a full moon and twinkle lights. It was a dream. I was most concerned about the ceremony music and William John not only had all Of the music requested, he played and faded it perfectly at all the right moments. There were two things that mattered to us for our wedding - enjoying each other and family, and the music. We were thrilled with William John and would highly recommend!

S
Saray

Married on 12/08/2018

Reception was fun and varied to the groups tastes great

Reception was fun and great selection of music Read more Reception was fun and great selection of music

M
Deanna

Married on 05/19/2018

DJ William John with Subtronic Sound Reinforcement knows how to get people moving on the dance floor for sure! He played a perfect mix of music for my welcome/rehearsal dinner and for my reception. ... Read more Everyone was dancing the night away both nights and kept raving about how great he was. My husband I first saw him at a local bar one night and we knew that he was perfect for us and our needs. He was so easy to work with as well. DJ William John also provides lighting should you need it. I have a small obsession with string lighting and he was able to provide that for both of my events as well. I would not hesitate to recommend him if you ever need a DJ or lighting for an event in Turks and Caicos.