Succulents & Saffron

Tarrytown, NY · View map

About Succulents & Saffron

We create flowers and design for weddings and events that are fresh, creative, and a bit wild. Our flowers have a lush, garden aesthetic that showcase natural textures and beauty. We find so much joy in collaborating with a couple to create flowers specifically for their event; taking inspiration from them, the season, and the surroundings--we love couples that love flowers!

Since the genesis of Succulents & Saffron, we have created and designed many events that are each unique and individual. We are based out of the state of New York, but travel all over the US for my events. Let us help you create an unforgettable, and to die for event!

39 Reviews for Succulents & Saffron

39 Succulents & Saffron Reviews

S
Stella

Married on 08/20/2016

The flower combination and the designs were gorgeous and vibrant! Thank you! Read more The flower combination and the designs were gorgeous and vibrant! thank you!

M
Marki

Married on 11/14/2015

I really loved working with Meg from Succulents and Saffron. When we met, we instantly connected and she is very easy to get along with. When we received her proposal, I was blown away and knew we had ... Read more had to work with her. We loved the flowers and so did everyone else at the wedding! Thank you!

E
Eloise

Married on 10/24/2015

We loved the flowers for our wedding. We went with a very autumn theme of oranges, reds, and purples, and Meg delivered. My friends were skeptical of our color scheme saying that it would look like a ... Read more a circus, but when we received the bouquets and centerpieces on the day of, everyone couldn't believe how beautiful and "Fall" everything looked. She really took our color palette and elevated it with her beautiful designs. I can't wait to get the pictures back!