Sue Sue's Petals

Kingston, Massachusetts · View map · Visit website

About Sue Sue's Petals

Since 2013, Sue Sue’s Petals, a floral business based in Kingston, Massachusetts, has been creating custom designs to brighten up couples' weddings. Owner and florist Susan Canavan grew up surrounded by gardening. Both her parents were passionate about gardening, and she inherited her own passion from them. Her floral studio is out of her home and she serves all of the Southeastern Massachusetts and Boston area.

Sue Sue’s Petals can create floral arrangements for all parts of your wedding, including showers and parties. She pays special attention to the wedding size and the couple’s budget so she can create the best flowers for you. Additionally, Sue Sue’s Petals matches the arragmens to your wedding style. Regardless of whether you are hosting a rustic or a traditional ceremony and reception, your blooms will reflect that style. The team can take care of your delivery and setup, too. Floral arrangements can include:

• Aisle decor

M
Featured
Mary

Married on 10/13/2013

I was completely awestruck with the end product on the day of my wedding. Susan made the experience from start to finish a spectacular one, and I could not have expected more. The first meeting was in ... Read more the comfort of my own home, and Susan put me immediately at ease with her calming demeanor, and obvious wealth of knowledge and expertise. Susan creatively expanded on some of the ideas I shared with her concerning the look and color schemes I liked. She responded with some suggested ideas I fell in love with; the best part was her pricing was exceptionally reasonable. Moreover, she went above and beyond with the service and delivery too. I would highly recommend hiring Sue Sue's Petals for your special event!!'

M
Maggie

Married on 06/30/2018

Fantastic Flowers and Vendor!

Susan was fantastic and did everything she could to make sure my husband and I have our dream flowers on our wedding day. We booked her almost a year prior and as the wedding day approached, she was ... Read more more than flexible to make changes to the colors and arrangement. At the last minute, we decided we also wanted flowers for our church and Susan was more than accommodating. The last few weeks before the wedding, I became very indecisive about my bridal bouquet. Susan worked with me and all my changes and in the end my bouquet was better than I could have ever expected. Susan took the time to really understand what we were looking for and her final product was above and beyond. Without a doubt, I would recommend Susan and her floral arrangements to any bride to be.

C
Carly

Married on 06/23/2018

Sue Sue's Petals was one of the best decisions I made in regards to my wedding! Sue goes out of her way to explain everything which is quite helpful for someone who doesn't know much about flowers ... Read more (me). She made many suggestions and always emails/texts pictures to make sure I understood the difference in flowers and pricing. She completely nailed my wedding vision and I could not be happier with her. I would strongly recommend using her whether you have a wedding, prom, funeral, or any gathering where flowers would add an impressive amount of beauty and glamour!