Sue Stirling Beauty

Livonia, Michigan · View map · Visit website

About Sue Stirling Beauty

Suestirlingbeauty is a wedding makeup and beauty business based in Livonia, Michigan, that serves the Detroit and Flint areas. The owner, Sue Stirling, is a professional makeup artist who is passionate about natural makeup. On your wedding day, Sue at Suestirlingbeauty will make you feel as beautiful as you look on one of the most unforgettable days of your lives with her amazing beauty services.

At Suestirlingbeauty, Sue’s mission is to her clients’ natural beauty shine through on the day of their wedding. Her makeup services include airbrush makeup, contour makeup, eye makeup, natural makeup, false eyelashes and tattoo coverage. All of her services are offered on-site at your wedding venue, hotel or home prior to your ceremony. Suestirlingbeauty can accommodate the entire wedding party of up to 10 people. Sue also offers men’s grooming services.

2 Reviews for Sue Stirling Beauty

2 Sue Stirling Beauty Reviews

Caitlin
Featured
Caitlin

Married on 05/12/2018

Amazing Experience

Susie is so sweet and so talented! She was extremely flexible and made sure that I had everything I needed for my big day. My makeup was FLAWLESS and I received so many compliments. I couldn't be more ... Read more thrilled with my makeup from my wedding day. Susie is phenomenal - such a great value for what you get!

M
Michelle Mamo

Married on 10/06/2018

I had a terrible experience with another make up artist who I had a trial for my daughters wedding. I met sue and I couldn’t have been happier.

Wonderful experience I would definitely recommend sue. She’s amazing 😉 I was the mother of the bride Read more Wonderful experience I would definitely recommend sue. She’s amazing 😉 I was the mother of the bride

Sue Stirling Beauty FAQ