Sugar Bits Custom Cakes

Fair Oaks, CA · View map

About Sugar Bits Custom Cakes

Sugar Bits is a home based bakery specializing in custom cakes for all kinds of occasions, for all kinds of people. Why not have beautiful cakes that not only look good, but also taste delicious!

11 Reviews for Sugar Bits Custom Cakes

11 Sugar Bits Custom Cakes Reviews

Heather
Heather

Married on 09/29/2018

Beautiful Cake!

The cake was so pretty! It looked just like the picture I sent. It was an absolutely perfect cake and I’m so glad that it was also Gluten Free. It tasted amazing and was the center of attention at ... Read more at our dessert table. Thank you thank you!!

S
Stephanie

Married on 08/08/2018

Darcie was outstanding! She made us a beautiful cutting cake, sent cakes for our guests and a grooms cake. The grooms cake was a surprise for my fiancé and he absolutely loved it. Even after the ... Read more wedding, I showed him the picture I sent her for reference and we talked about how much better Darcie's cake turned out. She is so sweet and pleasant to work with. We did the tasting at my house which was really convenient. I am confident she can make anything you want and be certain that it will taste amazing!

Hans and Lindsay
Lindsay

Married on 10/14/2017

Our cake was dreamy! :) We, no joke, got specific compliments on the cake. One of my goals was to have an actually tasty cake for everyone (instead of the bland/boring wedding cake) and it was ... Read more definitely achieved. We got a mix of German Chocolate and Choco Chip Pound cake with Carmel frosting, yum! It also looked incredible. Darcie was a dream to work with, easy, responsive, nice, all in all a great experience! Save yourself the search and just book her!