Sugar Branch Events

Costa Mesa, CA · View map

About Sugar Branch Events

Sugar Branch Events works hard so you don't have to. We'll make your day unrepeatable, individual, and awe-inspiring through strategic planning, unique design, and careful coordination. Our team will work closely with you, helping build a dependable vendor team with all the details and traditions you expect for the biggest day of your life. We would be honored to help you with any aspect of your wedding or party, whether it's planning everything from the moment you get engaged, or if you just need an excellent Wedding Day Coordination or party planning team.

So get in touch - we'd love to chat with you!

info@sugarbranchevents.com

- Partial planning
- Wedding Day coordination
- Decor and specialty details
- Vendor selection and recommendation
- Birthday, anniversary, and baby shower design

45 Reviews for Sugar Branch Events

45 Sugar Branch Events Reviews

B
Bree

Married on 06/24/2017

When you get engaged, a huge overwhelming rush comes upon you. Where are you going to have the ceremony, reception, food, drinks, decor, color scheme, flowers?!? , etc. When I started my journey on ... Read more finding a wedding coordinator, I had spoken to several companies. It wasn't until my friend who just had her wedding highly recommended SugarBranch. I cannot tell you how wonderful of an experience I had with them. Lindsay is who I worked with and she was outstanding. She always made herself available for me, would give me advice and followed up when tasks were complete. She's impeccably organized, knowledgeable and creative, the three best qualities in someone who's helping you plan your wedding! My whole wedding went off without a hitch and it was absolutely beautiful, romantic and intimate - the three things I always dreamed of. I can't thank Lindsay and her team enough for making this process stress-free and smooth. I highly recommend SugarBranch and will keep referring them to my family and friends. :) Also - quick note. They did give me a website called AislePlanner when I signed up with them. It's an online-based wedding planner kit where you can put your timeline in, contracts and you can message your planner through there with questions, ideas, etc. It was fantastic!!!

K
Kerrie

Event date: 08/27/2016

I can not thank Brittany enough for all her support and help in organizing my daughter's 16th birthday. She basically did everything and made it incredibly easy for me. Weeks before the party my ... Read more mother passed away and I was not able to focus much attention to my daughter's Sweet Sixteen. Brittany took it upon herself not only to go above and beyond in organizing every last detail, but she was also reassuring and made sure that I did not have anything to worry about. She made it uncomplicated and easy, I really felt like all I did was show up to the party and everything was set and ready to go. Every detail was taken care of and the party could not have turned out any better. My daughter had the party she had always dreamed of and it all due to the professionalism, care and creativity that Brittany gave to the event. Thank you so much for everything, it would have been impossible without you Brittany.

J
Jennifer

Married on 02/20/2016

I LOVE Sugar Branch! They helped coordinate my friend's wedding about 5 years before I got engaged and that was the first experience I had with Sugar Branch. I was so impressed by them that I booked ... Read more their services the day after we got engaged! Britt is a dream come true for every bride-to-be! We used them for day-of services so that I could enjoy the best day ever and know that everything was being taken care of with all of the vendors, family, and guests. Britt made sure that my husband and I knew what was going on, when to eat dinner (yup, we actually got to eat at our wedding!), and her team packed up all of the decor/gifts after the reception! If you want to really just enjoy your wedding day, hire Sugar Branch Events. It will be the best money you spend on your wedding. If you have a tight budget, then reallocate funds from another section of the wedding. THAT'S how important it is to have Sugar Branch as a part of your day.