Sugar Cake Company

Lincoln, CA · View map

About Sugar Cake Company

Thank you for your interest in Sugar Cake Company! My name is Jamie and I am the owner, baker and decorator at Sugar Cake Company. After making cakes in a commercial bakery for 13 years I decided to branch out on my own, which has enabled me to work from home doing what I love! I love desserts and I enjoy the journey baking can be. From designing a look and flavor a client will love to making the batter and frostings. Then delvering and setting up, and ending with clients and guests enjoying the look and taste of the creation. Thank you for stopping by and I hope to hear from you today!

10 Reviews for Sugar Cake Company

10 Sugar Cake Company Reviews

Michelle
Michelle Trueblood

Getting married on 08/04/2020

Great vendor to work with!!

Jamie was phenomenal to work with throughout the entire process. Ordered 12 dozen cupcakes for a wedding, several different flavors. She was communicative, worked with our needs, and made AMAZING ... Read more cupcakes that guests are still talking about. Super reasonable price for such a great product.

R
Ranjeeta

Married on 09/01/2018

Jamie is an absolute wonder to work with. She made everything very easy for us and I loved how everything turned out for our wedding. We got to try cupcake flavors first which was so much fun! Jamie ... Read more was very responsive and on time. She set up a beautiful cake/cupcake table. I highly recommend Jamie!

I
Inez

Married on 04/14/2017

Jamie did an amazing job on our wedding cake. It looked like it came out of a magazine and it was delicious. Everyone loved how moist and flavorful it was. Very elegant and she designed it exactly how ... Read more how I wanted it. I will definitely be ordering more cakes from her in the future!