Sugar Chic Cake Designs

Albert Lea, MN · View map

About Sugar Chic Cake Designs

Special occasions are stressful enough, don't worry about the cake! Whether it be your big day, birthday or your 1st baby, we will celebrate it in edible art.

Buttercream, fondant, fillings and flavors. Cupcakes, cookies and more!

Contemporary, traditional, whimsy and fun, we'll make it just the way you like. With 14 years of experience in both baking and decorating, we will have everyone talking about the cake.

Serving southern Minnesota since 2006!

5 Reviews for Sugar Chic Cake Designs

5 Sugar Chic Cake Designs Reviews

M
Melanny

Married on 07/08/2017

Gorgeous cake and exactly what we hoped for. We almost went with a store bakery, then realized I was leaving an important and expensive item in the hands of someone who not only lacked experience, but ... Read more who also didn't seem to care. We had to drive 45 min from Iowa, but it was well worth it!

User4043352

2+ years ago

I ordered 4 whole sheet cakes and a small two-tier for my wedding cakes. When I went for my cake tasting I needed to take the samples home since my fiance couldn't go. When I got there she gave me 7 ... Read more whole cupcakes with fillings to take home and try. When I hadn't made up my mind because she has multiple flavors of cake and filling I requested additional samples and got 6 more whole cupcakes. Her cake is extremely moist and stays just as moist days later. I got 4 sheet cakes with different cakes and fillings and she decorated the tiered cake to make my lace dress with satin buttons.

User2586314

2+ years ago

Loved Sugar Chic! We had a very unusual, Rivendell-inspired cake idea. Sugar Chic worked with us to design a stunning cake, and the finished cake was both beautiful and delicious! It was clear that a ... Read more a lot of work went into making the cake as perfectly detailed as we wanted (elven script around the middle tier).