Sugar Creek Winery

Defiance, MO · View map

About Sugar Creek Winery

Sugar Creek Winery is ready to create your ideal wedding celebration. our winery offers the perfect venue and our expert staff will help you add your personal signatures to our spectacular winery overlooking the Missouri River Valley.

2 Reviews for Sugar Creek Winery

2 Sugar Creek Winery Reviews

B
Becky

Married on 09/19/2015

We only held our ceremony at this venue, not the reception. It was absolutely beautiful and ended up being everything I envisioned! It was a great place for our guests to hang out between the ceremony ... Read more ceremony and reception while the wedding party took photos as well.

B
Bryan

Married on 10/18/2014

Great venue, naturally very beautiful. I would recommend to friends and family. I really have no complaints or major concerns. You are limited to one caterer; not a bad thing due to the fact the food ... Read more is amazing! However could be bad if you had your heart set on a different caterer. Catering company is Kenrick's Meats & Catering in St. Louis. Cake, Flowers, Dj and decoration is on you to find. Like I said I have no major complaints, loved the way everything fell together.

Sugar Creek Winery FAQ