Sugar Dusted Bakers

Jonestown, Pennsylvania · View map · Visit website

About Sugar Dusted Bakers

Sugar Dusted Bakers is a family-owned bakery in Jonestown, Pennsylvania, that aims to provide every couple with a piece of edible art their guests will never forget. Owner Beverly received her Bachelor of Science in Home Economics and taught cake decorating classes. Her mother, an art teacher, gave her skills in color and design and declared their cakes "edible art". Beverly had a daughter, named Dorothy, who fell in love with baking and designing and pursued pastry studies at the Pennsylvania School of Culinary Arts. Today, the two are honing and using their skills to provide you with high quality desserts for your big day.

Sugar Dusted Bakers use high quality ingredients in all of their cakes, cookies, cupcakes, groom’s cakes, and pastries. Cake stands are available for you, and your custom design is created through free consultations with the Sugar Dusted team. Other services include private tastings, delivery and setup, so you can be sure you get what you want and don’t have to schedule time for cake pick-up on the day of your wedding.

25 Reviews for Sugar Dusted Bakers

25 Sugar Dusted Bakers Reviews

Елизавета
Елизавета Мищенко

Married on 07/20/2019

Fantastic lady, amazing service and the highest quality I have ever met!

I wish there were more stars to express how happy I am to find Beverly! She is such a nice, pleasant and wonderful lady. Here cakes and cupcakes is something! After me and my husband had tasting at ... Read more her hospitable house, I fell in love with her and her cakes! It was so hard to make a choice as everything was so delicious. We chose something, but then I said , oh Beverly, I want to change my order. And you know what?! She patiently changed it and even gave a piece of advice. We chose the red velvet cake and 2 kinds of cupcakes. People told me, don't worry, the guests usually do not eat most of cake. You know what? We even had to cut the top tier. LOL! At the day of wedding, it was real heat! I have no idea how Beverly managed to do that, but she transported the cake and cupcakes successfully! And the most important thing I want to admit and to thank her for is that when he put the cake on the cake stand and cupcakes on the cupcake stand, she also helped to decorate the candy bar even when it was not her job at all. I appreciate it so much! We were short in time and she gave us a hand! I was so touched! So , again many many thanks! And I highly recommend Sugar dusted bakery! Thank you, Beverly!!!

Ashley
Ashley

Married on 06/15/2019

Truly, I cannot say enough about how wonderful working with Beverly was for our wedding.

Our cake was absolutely beautiful and it was delicious - the cupcake were perfect and great as well. We received countless compliments about our cake. Beverly was also so accommodating when it came to ... Read more came to delivering our cake and cupcakes. Everything she did truly helped to make our day special. I would recommend her to everyone and would purchase a cake from Sugar Dusted Bakers a million more times if I could.

Megan
Megan

Married on 05/25/2019

Wonderful experience

Our experience was amazing! The cupcakes were DELICIOUS and our set up look beautiful! Beverly was super helpful and wonderful to work with! Can’t thank them enough! Read more Our experience was amazing! The cupcakes were DELICIOUS and our set up look beautiful! Beverly was super helpful and wonderful to work with! Can’t thank them enough!