Sugar Fashion Cakes

Elizabethtown, KY · View map

About Sugar Fashion Cakes

Each cake is custom created for every client. I start with the freshest ingredients. I then hand-make all of the icings and fillings from scratch. Sugar Fashion Cakes has one of the most extensive menus in the area, and regularly add new items to the menu. Just as important as the cake flavor, filling, and presentation, is the one on one customer service that we provide for each client. Time and again, Sugar Fashion Cakes has been thanked for our attention to detail and our personal touch with each client. I look forward to creating a beautiful delicious cake for your wedding.

4 Reviews for Sugar Fashion Cakes

4 Sugar Fashion Cakes Reviews

C
Caitlin

Married on 10/21/2017

Sarah was wonderful when a week before the wedding we made some changes and everything turned out beautiful! The cupcakes were a huge hit and so delicious! My family has used Sarah for several ... Read more other occasion and she never disappoints! Thank you Sugar Fashion Cakes!!!

L
Lee Ann

Married on 10/24/2015

Sarah did an amazing job on our wedding cake and it turned out just beautiful, just how I had imagined! Her and her husband delivered the cake to my venue and everyone was in awe. I received a lovely ... Read more lovely gift from my aunt for my birthday last month, which is a replica of my wedding cake, but as an ornament. It's so very special.....I highly recommend any bride to seek out Sugar Fashion Cakes because Sarah does not disappoint and can make your dreams come true. I wish I could share a photo.

K
Krystal

Married on 09/09/2011

With just a picture an a short description, our cake turned out just as we had wanted... And well within our budget. She was willing to work with frostings and did not insist that we use fondant (which ... Read more we don't like the taste of). Beautiful cake, but most importantly a delicious cake (all three layers!!).