Sugar Fixe Patisserie

Oak Park, IL · View map · Visit website

About Sugar Fixe Patisserie

Sugar Fixe Patisserie is a gourmet French pastry shop located in charming dowtown Oak Park, IL. All cakes and pasties are made from scratch using only the best ingredients so your guests will be asking where you got your delicious wedding cake! We work closely with each couple starting with a tasting and design consultation. We will customize the look of your cake to complement the style and aesthetic of your wedding reception.

Get in touch today to schedule a consultation - weddings@sugarfixe.com

12 Reviews for Sugar Fixe Patisserie

12 Sugar Fixe Patisserie Reviews

Featured
User2603224

2+ years ago

My cake not only looked amazing, it tasted amazing as well! And you will find that her prices are not outrageously over the top. I was able to get the cake that fit my style without breaking the bank. ... Read more bank. Plus, Cindy was a pleasure to work with. LOOOOOVED IT!

S
Sterling

Married on 06/16/2018

Bria is amazing and the cake is honestly one of the highlights of the day for me - I cried when I saw it! It was exactly how I imagined it would look, the sugar flowers were exquisite and it tasted ... Read more divine! My only regret is I didn't get to eat more of it, but we have a very large anniversary cake in the freezer that I am dying to get my hands on. Only 11 more months...

A
Aislinn

Married on 05/19/2018

Our experience with Sugar Fixe has been wonderful. Our tasting was a breeze, Bria understood our vision perfectly and made solid recommendations along the way. We decided to do a small, single tier ... Read more wedding cake with a lot of flair. The cake itself was coconut and we added passion fruit and raspberry between the layers, a passion fruit butter cream frosting, and topped it all off with a passion fruit drizzle and stunning handmade flowers. It was so delicious that I'm drooling just thinking about it! The peony and hellebore flowers were so realistic that they perfectly matched my bouquet. At the last minute we decided to add macaroons as take-away favors and our guests have been raving about them ever since. I'm seriously planning to have Sugar Fixe recreate our wedding cake for our anniversary. Thank you team Sugar Fixe!