Sugar High

Summerville, SC · View map

About Sugar High

When the occasion calls for excellence, and you need experienced professionals to ease your mind and take care of you, count on Sugar High for the most memorable live music for all of your important events.

Created in 2012, Sugar High has been making the tours around town to promote their musical stylings. Rob on bass/vocals, Jim on drums/vocals, Raymond on lead guitar/vocals, and Sara singing lead, we always keep the audience dancing and singing along!

For more info, contact Raymond Santiago at ssantiago5150@gmail.com or (843) 709-8156.

5 Reviews for Sugar High

5 Sugar High Reviews

G
Geoffrey

Married on 04/04/2015

This band was simply great! Every one of our guests commented on how impressed they were with the band. It is rare to find a band that can not only play a wide variety of music but all the band ... Read more members can take their turn singing and they all sound great!

M
Michael

Married on 10/24/2014

I originally heard these guys play in Summerville and couldn't get enough! They were very professional and easy to work with. I cannot explain how much talent Sugar High possesses. If you need a band ... Read more band for a wedding or other event, I highly recommend you check this band out. Even a month later, people tell me how great the band was.

R
Richard

Married on 04/26/2014

Roper Saint Francis Healthcare puts on a show annually to benefit the American Heart Association's "Lowcountry Heart Walk. " Sugar High is one of the bands we had in 2014, and they were great! They ... Read more were on time, professional, and very pleasant to work with. As far as musical talent goes, their lead singer Sara is one of the best I have ever heard, and it is my understanding that Raymond won the 2014 "Best Guitarist in the Lowcountry" contest put on by Guitar Center and Q104.5. As a group, I've never heard so few people sound like so many. They truly have a big sound, and their song selections appeal to a wide variety of people and really gets them moving. Raymond also volunteered to be the sound engineer for the day, using Sugar High's own personal PA system. This turned out to be a HUGE SAVINGS for the event, and kept our operating costs down significantly! Being a charity benefit, this was a very important thing. A similar PA rental including an experienced engineer to run it would have costed us about $400 to $500, but apparently Sugar High is entirely self-sufficient in that regard. All of the bands were ecstatic about using such a great sounding system, which I was made aware is not such a common thing in this area. All in all, Sugar High turned in a fantastic and professional day for us, and we will definitely be using them again next year! Highly recommended!