Sugar Social

Butler, PA · View map

About Sugar Social

Cupcake and dessert catering to make your next party awesome!

Where can you find the best fancy gourmet cupcakes and desserts in the Pittsburgh area? Right here! Sugar Social is Northern Pittsburgh's leading gourmet cupcake and dessert catering company. Our luscious decorated cupcakes and sweets are like nothing you've ever seen or tasted before! Unique flavor combinations have been tested and retested to achieve delicious perfection! Order pick up is at Mac's Café in Butler, PA, but we serve the entire Pittsburgh, PA region and do offer delivery services.

Our cupcakes and desserts are available in a dazzling number of styles and flavors in large quantities for your birthday party, wedding reception, bridal shower, baby shower, anniversary party, baptism, bar mitzvah, family reunion or other special event.

And we're happy to help create unique dessert displays to match the theme of your party, no matter what it is. Just get in touch and we'll make it happen!

Everyone loves sweet treats!

16 Reviews for Sugar Social

16 Sugar Social Reviews

T
Taylor

Married on 11/10/2014

I currently work for Big Brothers Big Sisters of Butler County, a nationally accredited mentoring program serving underprivileged children in Butler County. I asked Kristen if she would be willing to ... Read more come to our facility and lead the children in our program in a baking/cupcake decorating activity. We were ecstatic when Kristen eagerly agreed! The activity was fantastic. Kristen is so professional, fun, and extremely detail-oriented. This event was probably out of her comfort zone, and unusual for her, but we could not have been more impressed with her adaptability to the entire experience. I would highly recommend Kristen and Sugar Social in any capacity. She is an admirable business woman who gives back to her community, and in terms of product quality and overall service, it doesn't get any better than this. I don't even need to talk about how delicious the cupcakes are....they speak for themselves.

F
Felicia

Married on 10/25/2014

Kristen was amazing to work with! Got back to you quickly, professionally, and even though I didn't meet her face to face at first it felt very personal. The cupcake quality were fantastic, very moist ... Read more and absolutely delicious. Our cutting cake was just how I imagined it would be and of course tastey! She set up perfectly and I had nothing to worry about. My wedding planner had done work with her prior, which was nice, and she came HIGHLY recommended. I would recommend her to everyone.

User1385463

2+ years ago

Kristen was absolutely WONDERFUL to work with! The cupcakes speak for them selves, delicious. Pretty much melt in your mouth (and what was left over, stayed good for nearly a week- they were so so ... Read more good) Our colors were perfect, I described to her what I wanted (as far as texture / look) for the cutting cake and it was SPOT on!!! I had a wonderful experience and recommend her/the company to everyone, not just for weddings, but cupcakes in general. Very Very reasonably priced as well and local, which I loved.