Sugarbella's Handcrafted Popcorn

Richmond, VA · View map

About Sugarbella's Handcrafted Popcorn

Sugarbella's works with brides, grooms and event planners to help them add a unique flare to their wedding day with signature popcorn flavors handcrafted for the delight of your wedding guests. Party favors, send off bags, popcorn bars, late night snacks.....our popcorn is a versatile treat that's great for all ages and universally loved. We can customize your order to your specifications including the couples name on the label and customized colors/flavors to match the theme of wedding. Contact us to learn more at info@sugarbellaspopcorn.com.

3 Reviews for Sugarbella's Handcrafted Popcorn

3 Sugarbella's Handcrafted Popcorn Reviews

D
Danforth

Married on 12/31/2016

Sugarbella's popcorn is absolutely delicious! Our guests couldn't stop talking about the popcorn and a bunch of them have ordered more since the wedding. I also appreciated that we were able to ... Read more personalize the packaging by adding our names and wedding date to the label. This popcorn was a hit at our wedding and I highly recommend it to other brides and grooms!

S
Stephanie

Married on 10/08/2016

We ordered individual bags of Sugarbella's popcorn for the welcome bags at our fall wedding in Washington, DC. They were the perfect addition! We settled on the Cinnamon Toast flavor because it ... Read more reminded my husband of his favorite childhood cereal. We had several leftover welcome bags and brought them to our goodbye brunch on Sunday. We noticed that instead of taking the entire bags that guests had simple taken the popcorn out of them - a testament to Sugarbella's popularity with our guests! We loved the product and presentation so much that we ordered larger bags and tins as gifts over the holidays! I would highly recommend Sugarbella's as they made a lasting impression on us and our guests. We look forward to making their products part of future celebrations.

M
Maria

Married on 09/24/2016

As a recent bride from Richmond, my husband and I were super excited to include Sugarbellas popcorn in the gift bags we provided our guests when they arrived for our wedding weekend. Out of all of the ... Read more the goodies in our bags, the popcorn was by far the most complimented and most discussed! The popcorn was simply delicious, and we loved working with a local vendor. It was fun to show off such a delicious treat from our town, especially as most of our guests were traveling to Virginia for the event. Because all of the flavors were so good, we selected four different popcorns to share with our friends, and we mixed them up amongst guests. I literally had people coming up to me and my husband at the wedding telling us how much they loved the popcorn and telling us which flavor they had. Apparently after the Friday welcome party, this salty snack was the perfect late night bite back in their hotel rooms. Going into the weekend, I really wanted to make sure our guests were well taken care of and had everything they needed, including snacks for periods of downtime; I didn't want them to have to think about anything other than having a great time. It made me feel very good knowing how much everyone enjoyed the popcorn. Additionally, my Sugarbellas experience was made even better working alongside Todd and Nicole. They both were so helpful, pleasant and genuinely excited to be a part of our event, which I found to be quite rare when working with all ranges of wedding related vendors. I would HIGHLY recommend Sugarbellas to any bride to be or person hosting a big event! It is a no brainer!

Sugarbella's Handcrafted Popcorn FAQ