Sugarbuzz custom cakes

Knoxville, TN · View map

About Sugarbuzz custom cakes

Sugarbuzz offers deliciously beautiful custom cakes. We use only the finest ingredients. Sugarpaste modeling is our speciality.

27 Reviews for Sugarbuzz custom cakes

27 Sugarbuzz custom cakes Reviews

Annmarie
AnnMarie

Getting married on 10/21/2019

Yummy & Enjoyable

When meeting to discuss our wedding cake design, we had a very enjoyable experience. We were offered different cakes and frostings to chose from. It was a very easy, and stress-free experience. I was ... Read more happy to found out that she had many different cake flavors to chose from. She made me feel very confident that our cake will be everything we hope it will. I cannot wait to taste it!!!

Tammi
Tammi Farese

Married on 08/10/2019

The most beautiful wedding cake ever!

Planning my daughter's wedding from 300 miles away was not an easy task. Connie made ordering the wedding cake so simple and worry-free! She delivered the most beautiful cake I ever saw, set it up on ... Read more site, and decorated it with my daughter's wedding flowers. I couldn't have been more pleased with her or the cake. It was beautiful, delicious, AND very reasonably priced! I highly recommend hiring her for your special occasion cake!! 5 stars! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Cory
Cory

Married on 10/27/2018

Best Macaroons Outside of Paris

My husbands and my first trip was to London/Paris; I am a huge macaroons fan so we walked to all the best shops. When we got engaged I knew I wanted macaroons since it was a special memory for us. ... Read more Connie’s are absolutely delicious and I still have guest talking about them! From our small cake to the macaroons and petite cupcakes everything was perfect. I only wish I hid in the corner to enjoy these more on my day. Connie was such a pleasure to work with and I can’t wait to order more goodies from her in the future!