Sugared n' Iced

14 Sugared n' Iced Reviews

J
Jennifer

Married on 10/02/2016

We loved our cakes! Yes I said CAKES, we ordered 10 cakes total! We wanted to do something different and Sugared N Iced were all game. We had 125 guests, 1 two tiered Bride & Groom Cake, and 9 mini ... Read more versions of our cake at each table. It was beautiful, they were all different flavors but my favorite was the Almond & Sour Cream with Raspberry filling. We hate fondant, and wanted something more natural so we went with naked cakes! It had buttercream frosting glazed on the outside, my florist met up with them and added fresh flowers too. Delivery was on time & cakes looked amazing. Marla was professional and so was Martin Cakes ( they joined together while we were planning) I wish they were in NV so I could order a cake for our next holiday. P.S. I went to a wedding convention in Sedona and met another bakery that displayed a bunch of big fondant tacky wedding cakes, and wanted to give me a discount if I booked that day with them and they insisted that they were the best in Sedona... they weren't! But Sugared N Iced was so polite, not pushy and in my opinion tasted so fresh! They had a moist cake and well balanced fillings vs. the other sugar overloaded one.

S
Samantha

Married on 05/13/2016

Our cake tasted amazing! We would highly recommend the pink champagne cake! The ladies were super friendly and easy going! We highly recommend! Read more Our cake tasted amazing! We would highly recommend the pink champagne cake! The ladies were super friendly and easy going! We highly recommend!

M
Monica

Married on 10/03/2015

Marla from Sugared N Iced was such a joy to work with. Sugared N Iced was referred to us by a friend who had seen them at a bridal expo in Prescott, and the main reason for the referral was that they ... Read more could accommodate a vegan lifestyle. We had vanilla and chocolate cupcakes, and a gorgeous vanilla cake with a hint of almond and strawberry filling topped with vanilla buttercream. We were impressed by the fact that we had originally agreed to vegan marbled cupcakes, but upon doing some test bakes they were not satisfied with the outcome and didn't want to give us something that they felt wasn't up to their standards. We felt very well taken care of and we would definitely recommend Sugared N Iced to anyone, for any occasion.