SUGARPLUMS invitations & design

Middlebury, CT · View map

About SUGARPLUMS invitations & design

The passion that beams from Sugarplums is well respected and it shows through individual solutions and the quickly spreading vibe. Lesley Massey is the Owner, Art Director behind Sugarplums, LLC. She has nearly 20 years of experience as an award-winning graphic designer and print coordinator. Networking with, and providing services for, local businesses, print shops, marketing companies, non-profits and all occasion event professionals throughout the years allows for vast knowledge, resources and an appreciation for the various forms of printing and finishing. Lesley strives to share that knowledge by offering professional services, and a bounty of beautiful, personalized products in an environment that feels like home. An easy-going, friendly experience is what you can expect and great pride is taken in offering assistance with wording, etiquette and deadline management. Stationery assistance is offered for you every step of the way!

By working with SUGARPLUMS you’ll be guided effortlessly through your decision-making process. Together you will create custom or personalized products that you will be excited to share.

Invitations • Boxed Invitations • Program Books • Program Fans • Seating Cards • Glitter Seating Cards • Seating Mirrors and Seating Charts • Menus • Round Menus • Table Numbers • Donation Cards • Specialty Drink Signs • Sparkler Send Off Signs • Maps • and much more, just ask! Contact us today to schedule a consultation 203-527-4186 www.sugarplumsct.com

27 Reviews for SUGARPLUMS invitations & design

27 SUGARPLUMS invitations & design Reviews

R
RALPH

Married on 05/27/2017

Sugurplums Invitations experience was "exceptional! " Special invitations appearing like football stadium tickets were meticulously created for my Grandson's 9th birthday party. He sent out 54 ... Read more invitations to his classmates and entire football team expecting about 18 kids to show up. The invitations were so well made that 51 of his friends showed up (the others were out of town on vacation) plus attended by all the kids parents! It was the GRANDEST DAY for my grandson in our small community at Sandy Hook. I know my Grandson will never forget his 9th birthday shared with all of his friends and parents. This company far exceeded every expectation. THANK YOU!!! You are The Best!

User702281

2+ years ago

I'm so happy with the Save the Dates created by Lesley. My fiancé and I went in not knowing what to do for Save the Dates or invitations and she helped us create everything beautifully. She listened ... Read more to what we wanted and didn't want and she was so patient. Everyone loved the Save the Dates and I cannot wait until I receive my invitations! I'm sure everyone is going to love those just as much! Lesley is a great person to work with and she is great at what she does! Thank you Lesley for all of your hard work and dedication!

User4319733

2+ years ago

The service was really good. I would recommend this business. Read more The service was really good. I would recommend this business.