Suite Dreamz Travel

Cockeysville, Maryland · View map · Visit website

About Suite Dreamz Travel

Suite Dreamz Travel is a travel agent in Cockeysville, Maryland, with more than two decades of experience in the field. Hire them to plan your destination wedding or honeymoon so you can focus on everything else. Suite Dreamz Travel wants to “make your travel dreamz come true” and will do so through meeting with you to gather all details about your wants and needs. They’re a customer-focused company with a reputation for offering stellar service.

Suite Dreamz Travel offers emergency assistance as well as travel insurance. They plan outings to a number of destinations, including:

• Hawaii
  • Caribbean
  • Central America
  • Dominican Republic
  • Mexico

Other Services
Apart from romantic trips for those tying the knot, Suite Dreamz Travel plans other types of travel. Options include:

• Group trips

P
Featured
Paula

Married on 08/20/2018

Decide if you want an agent who will work for you and do her best to make your honeymoon and every other vacation the most memorable one possible, and if you do then Julie is the perfect agent for ... Read more you! Julie booked my honeymoon for me over 15 years ago and she was so spectacular that I have continued using her for every trip that we have ever been on since 2001. Julie at Suite Dreamz Travel has been so amazing with me and my family. She has been helping us with every detail and she always does what is best for us. She is extremely attentive to details, honest, dedicated and despite her large client base she makes me feel like I am the only client. I feel protected when booking my trips with her because when I am traveling, either locally or internationally, I have that peace of mind knowing that I can always reach out to her to help me with whatever concerns that may arise. Julie is always just as enthusiastic about our vacations as we are and her love for what she does shows with every encounter we have. Thank you Julie for always being there for us!

K
Kalie Walter

Getting married on 05/04/2021

Amazing Company Vacation! Thank you Julie :)

Julie at Suite Dreamz Travel made our company vacation to Cancun incredible! She provided assistance for our large group (of 100+ people) throughout the entire process. From start to finish, she ... Read more managed to take our complex itinerary and executed it flawlessly and made sure to provide her recommendations and opinions on each resort that we were deciding between. We also had several members of the group with food allergies, and she made it a priority to take care of their restrictions even though we were at a very large all-inclusive resort. We will be using Julie again for our next trip!

D
Dawn Buettner

Married on 06/06/2019

Awesome!

Our experience with Julie at Suite Dreamz Travel was AWESOME! She knew all the ins and out about the resort and planning a wedding. She gave us suggestions that were on point, which made our ... Read more experience as the resort wonderful. Julie pays close attention to detail and during the departure time, her agenda was exactly what we needed. The HR Riviera Maya employees were wonderful as well, very professional, kind, courteous and did what every they can to make your vacation relaxing and fun. My family and I are ready to go back!!!!