Suite Dreamz Travel

Cockeysville, Maryland · View map · Visit website

About Suite Dreamz Travel

Suite Dreamz Travel is a travel agent in Cockeysville, Maryland, with more than two decades of experience in the field. Hire them to plan your destination wedding or honeymoon so you can focus on everything else. Suite Dreamz Travel wants to “make your travel dreamz come true” and will do so through meeting with you to gather all details about your wants and needs. They’re a customer-focused company with a reputation for offering stellar service.

Suite Dreamz Travel offers emergency assistance as well as travel insurance. They plan outings to a number of destinations, including:

• Hawaii
  • Caribbean
  • Central America
  • Dominican Republic
  • Mexico

Other Services
Apart from romantic trips for those tying the knot, Suite Dreamz Travel plans other types of travel. Options include:

• Group trips

P
Featured
Paula

Married on 08/20/2018

Decide if you want an agent who will work for you and do her best to make your honeymoon and every other vacation the most memorable one possible, and if you do then Julie is the perfect agent for ... Read more you! Julie booked my honeymoon for me over 15 years ago and she was so spectacular that I have continued using her for every trip that we have ever been on since 2001. Julie at Suite Dreamz Travel has been so amazing with me and my family. She has been helping us with every detail and she always does what is best for us. She is extremely attentive to details, honest, dedicated and despite her large client base she makes me feel like I am the only client. I feel protected when booking my trips with her because when I am traveling, either locally or internationally, I have that peace of mind knowing that I can always reach out to her to help me with whatever concerns that may arise. Julie is always just as enthusiastic about our vacations as we are and her love for what she does shows with every encounter we have. Thank you Julie for always being there for us!

K
Kalie Walter

Getting married on 05/04/2021

Amazing Company Vacation! Thank you Julie :)

Julie at Suite Dreamz Travel made our company vacation to Cancun incredible! She provided assistance for our large group (of 100+ people) throughout the entire process. From start to finish, she ... Read more managed to take our complex itinerary and executed it flawlessly and made sure to provide her recommendations and opinions on each resort that we were deciding between. We also had several members of the group with food allergies, and she made it a priority to take care of their restrictions even though we were at a very large all-inclusive resort. We will be using Julie again for our next trip!

Julie
Julie

Married on 05/10/2019

Our Maldives honeymoon was perfect!

We had always wanted to go somewhere super exotic for our honeymoon but was always afraid to book our own travel overseas but when we found Julie we knew this would be perfect! Although Julie had ... Read more never sent anyone to Maldives before she was great and found us great choices of where to go and what to see! Our flights via emirates were amazing and our over the water bungalow was simply indescribable! She was even able to book us a hotel in Dubai to explore for the day while we waited for our flight back home. We had no issues with travel and our itinerary matched exactly how our trip went. I couldn't have asked for a better honeymoon and it was all thanks to Julie! This is a trip we will never forget and we even want to go back again!! Thanks for all you do!