Suite Elegance Entertainment

Uniontown, Ohio · View map · Visit website

About Suite Elegance Entertainment

Suite Elegance Entertainment is a music group performing for weddings in the area of Uniontown, Ohio. This group of professional musicians is comprised of local talent, and has been providing quality wedding music in the Uniontown area since 1995. Suite Elegance Entertainment prides itself on flexibility, location, musicianship, and budget, catering to your musical needs in order to fulfill your wedding day vision.

Suite Elegance Entertainment is comprised of professional violin, viola, cello, flute, trumpet, and classical guitar players. They are united by their passion for music, and will bring the highest quality musicianship, experience, and professionalism to your wedding ceremony and reception. Whether you are looking for an instrumental duo, trio, solo, or a full orchestra sound, Suite Elegance Entertainment will cater to your preferences. They provide the following wedding music services:

• Ceremony

Featured
John Corless

Married on 06/09/2019

Kelly is amazing!

Of all the vendors my wife and I hired for our big day, none made as great an impact as Sweet Elegance! Kelly was a joy to work with! She helped craft a playlist that really represented our passions, ... Read more tailored an ensemble to fit what we were looking for, and coordinated with our DJ (who she works with) which made for a super easy bundle. They even played some of our requested songs during their tuning session while my wife and I worked with our officiant just before the wedding as they knew we may not get the chance to hear them with all the chaos that a wedding brings. It made for such a magical moment for us (though we definitely ended up ignoring what our officiant was saying since we were captivated by lovely music!). Would absolutely recommend them in a heartbeat!

Candice
Candice

Getting married on 01/09/2021

We hired suite elegance less than three weeks before our ceremony, and I am so glad they were available for our date. Kelly answered all of my questions promptly, and together we put together a fun ... Read more playlist for our ceremony. All of my guests loved the sound of the trio, and would not hesitate to recommend these musicians to another wedding couple. Their performance was outstanding, adding a personal touch to our ceremony.

K
Kristen

Married on 08/18/2018

String trio from Suite Elegance was fantastic for my ceremony music! I received tons of compliments about what a great job they did. Email response time was quick, they were very professional, they ... Read more offered tons of music selections AND flexibility with those options by playing some songs for my ceremony that were not on their list, and their online form to finalize details and select music was easy to use and made the process seamless. Highly recommend!