Suite Forty Eight, Inc

Fort Myers, FL · View map · Visit website

About Suite Forty Eight, Inc

If you are looking for a wonderful ceremony and reception venue in Fort Myers, Florida, Suite Forty Eight, Inc. is constantly a crowd-pleaser. Suite Forty Eight, Inc. features decor so grand that you will barely have to decorate. This venue offers a light and bright spacious salon that has great natural light beaming through large windows. The location is also a plus because it is situated on Colonial Boulevard in Royal Palm Square, only miles to Cape Coral, downtown Fort Myers and Fort Myers Beach.

Facilities and Capacity
Suite Forty Eight, Inc. can comfortably accommodate up to 200 guests in its two different event spaces. When you select this venue, you will not have to worry about other events occurring during your affair, because it will be booked only to you.

This venue is dedicated to ensuring you are well taken care of and satisfied with your experience. They offer the following services to couples:

• Bridal suite

C
Featured
Colleen

Married on 01/23/2016

My wedding day was perfect thanks to a very special venue & two very splendid women. If you are reading this review chances are you are looking for a venue for a special occasion. Please look no ... Read more further! Suite 48 is it! Everything was perfect about Suite 48 especially the women managing and planning the event site Susan & Angie! The venue itself is absolutely beautiful from the beautiful wooden floors and decor to the open space and multiple rooms that could still feel close if you wanted are absolutely ideal for any event. There was plenty of parking and open room with an enchanting outside area with water & garden fountains around the entrance. Please give it a look you will be glad that you did! I myself looked at 5 venues prior but fell in love with Suite 48. Now let me tell you about these special women who helped make my wedding run so smooth & calm. Susan & Angie. In these times it seems customer service has fallen to the waste side in daily places or even event settings. However that is not the case with Susan & Angie. They were phenomenal in every way!!! I never once felt ignored or worried about not knowing something. They both had immediate response times with email and texting and phone calls and as * stressy * us Brides can get that was a huge relief and very much appreciated! Susan met with me on several occasions just to clear my head regarding the littlest details. Angie also helped me with everything down to the final minute of our entrance as husband and wife. I could truly go on for quite some time on how much I admire and am grateful to the both of them but I think you should quit your search and give them a call. You will not regret it the venue is exquisite and so are the event planners who will help you along the way to your big day! Please at least give them a try but I guarantee you will love the venue! To Angie & Susan - Thank you from the bottom of my heart my wedding day would not have been the same without you <3

Margie
Margie Mohlenhoff

Married on 06/07/2019

Amazing, affordable inside venue!

Suite Forty-Eight was the PERFECT place to host our intimate wedding of 70ish guests. It's beautiful and affordable and it's inside - which is great for unpredictable and hot summer weather. Angie and ... Read more Susan helped me every step of the way and they are the sweetest! We opted for a mostly DIY package (can hire your own caterer and bring your own drinks AKA money saver!!) but thankfully we could add on things as we realized we needed them instead of seeking them elsewhere (DJ, tables, chairs, linens, etc), which made planning SO much easier. One month before the wedding my ceremony venue cancelled on me and, in the midst of a bridal meltdown, Susan and Angie were able to put me at ease and were so accommodating to help me add the ceremony here last minute! If you opt to have both your ceremony and reception here, I suggest you have the staff break down the ceremony during dinner, that way the space is opened up for the reception as it's a perfect place for guests to mingle away from the music as well as put favors and add a photo booth! Suite Forty-Eight made planning my wedding a breeze and the end result was laid back and SO much fun - exactly what I was going for my wedding day!

Melissa
Melissa

Married on 12/08/2018

Suite Forty Eight

This is the perfect place for small ceremonies, parties or business events. The entire staff is very professional from beginning to end. Angie was a pleasure to work with. Thank you! Read more This is the perfect place for small ceremonies, parties or business events. The entire staff is very professional from beginning to end. Angie was a pleasure to work with. Thank you!