Suite Occasions

Marlborough, New Hampshire · View map · Visit website

About Suite Occasions

Suite Occasions is a musical group that specializes in performing for weddings. We have two 'home base' areas: one in greater Hartford, CT, and the other in greater Keene, New Hampshire. Each member of Suite Occasions is a professional player with experience in orchestras, concert chamber groups; many players are also teachers at music schools and for private lessons. Suite Occasions has more than 35 years of experience and provides an elegant and sophisticated ambiance for your big day.

This musical group offers a variety of arrangements, including instrumental solos, duos, and trios, as well as string trios, quartets, and quintets. They perform a wide varieties of styles, from classical background music to light popular music, and can also learn new songs if desired. Suite Occasions plays for wedding ceremonies, receptions, cocktail hours, and rehearsal dinners, with a range of instruments including:

• Violin

12 Suite Occasions Reviews

A
Annie

Married on 10/13/2018

Elegant addition to our ceremony

Faith was very responsive from the outset. Even though we were out of state, she took time to contact us to go over ceremony ideas and musical choices. She gave helpful suggestions that guided not ... Read more just the music of the ceremony, but the ceremony itself. We gave her a theme (seasons) and she was able to draw in musical suggestions related to that theme as well as popular and classical music from their repertoire. We also requested a song that is special to my family and Faith personally arranged a version that my parents and I walked in to. It was very special. We felt confident about Suite Occasions involvement in the ceremony. They were very professional and we received many compliments about their performance.

T
Tamra

Married on 08/18/2017

Faith was amazing to work with. Not only did she help guide me along the way but her performance the day of the wedding made our day beautiful just as I imagined. Read more Faith was amazing to work with. Not only did she help guide me along the way but her performance the day of the wedding made our day beautiful just as I imagined.

S
Sara

Married on 03/24/2017

Suite occasions did a fantastic job at my sister's wedding as well as my wedding. They had a quartet at my sister's outdoor wedding, and I had a duo at my indoor wedding, and both sounded incredible. ... Read more Having live music adds so much to a ceremony, and they were so helpful in making that moment at the altar so special. Faith was extremely helpful in making suggestions and being flexible- it really helped me out to have some guidance. They are top notch, and I would recommend them to anyone.