Sullivan Photography

Knoxville, Tennessee · View map · Visit website

About Sullivan Photography

Sullivan Photography is a wedding photography company based in Knoxville, Tennessee. They specialize in photojournalistic, traditional, and vintage style photography. Sullivan Photography has been capturing weddings for over 15 years, and they're passionate about creating memories of emotional and meaningful moments. Owner Stephany “Sissy” Sullivan is energetic and easygoing, prefering to spend every moment with her clients so no detail is overlooked.

Sullivan Photography is passionate about their art, but also about making couples happy on and after their wedding day. The company provides several packages, so that their clients can select the one that is right for them based on their needs. Every package is provided with high-resolution images. Sullivan Photography offers engagement shoots, additional shooters, wedding portraits, and trash the dress shoots. They are happy to accommodate travel if needed.

Other Services
Sullivan Photography loves providing couples with lasting memories, and offers a variety of options to do so. In addition to digital files, they offer:

• Albums

Featured
Morgan Camper

Married on 06/07/2019

definitely recommedn

Sissy is an absolutely amazing photographer! She is so easy to work with and has you make a pinterest board of what you want in your pictures, and she actually looks at them! There were a few times ... Read more she pulled up my board so we could recreate poses and such. Her photos are absolutely amazing. She is so much fun to work with and knows exactly what she is doing.

Stat
Stat Wright

Married on 10/28/2018

Bride - Star Wright

I cannot say enough amazing things about Sissy! She is kind, professional, talented, and never makes you feel awkward. Just take a look at her pictures and you will see the passion she has for her ... Read more work. Thank you Sissy for capturing the most important days of our lives!

C
Constance

Married on 10/27/2018

Look no further than Sullivan Photography

My husband and I live in Kentucky and the Resort we were married at in Tennessee recommended Sullivan Photography. I'm so glad they did because Stephany is great! She answered all my questions and ... Read more provided us with plenty of options. She even has great pricing for weddings with up to 20 guests! Since we live so far away, I was nervous about having someone we never met before take our wedding photos but from the moment I met Stephany, I knew we were in good hands. She is a lovely person and we felt very much at ease with her. We just got our wedding photos and they turned about beautiful! We couldn't be happier with our decision to go with Sullivan Photography! Thank you so much Stephany!!