Sultans of Swing

Palm Beach Gardens, FL · View map

About Sultans of Swing

The Sultans comprise a family of players whose resumes are staggering. The horn section has jammed with Dave Matthews. The lead singers have recorded with Beyonce, Billy Joel, Sting, Steely Dan and James Taylor. Some have performed with the Boston Pops, others have shared the bill with Maroon 5, the Foo Fighters, Busta Rhymes and Kid Rock. There are finalists from American Idol, The Voice and the X Factor. There are entertainers of no less than four US Presidents.

The Sultans care about understanding the needs of every client. Everyone has a unique vision and specific musical preferences for their event. With those details in mind, we draw on our talent and expertise to make every event the most memorable experience it can be. The Sultans experience lasts a lifetime. It is an emotional bond created when people unite together to dance, sing and enjoy each other, far away from the day to day. It is our mission and privilege to share these indelible memories with you.

40 Reviews for Sultans of Swing

40 Sultans of Swing Reviews

A
Alesia

Getting married on 02/04/2021

April Wedding in Boston, Ma.

Amazing! Seriously our guests could not say enough about the band they put their heart and soul into the music. Book them. Read more Amazing! Seriously our guests could not say enough about the band they put their heart and soul into the music. Book them.

M
Meaghan Cullen

Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing Wedding Band

We had the sultans of swing as our wedding band and they were absolutely amazing. They worked very closely with me to understand what type of music we wanted at the wedding and to make it as ... Read more personalized as possible. I worked with Leslie and she was so responsive- every time I emailed her she responded right away. The band had all of the guests up and dancing all night which is exactly what we wanted. The only two things that I would change are 1. the band drove to the event each in their own cars, so we had to pay for parking for each person - it would have been nice if they tried to carpool. 2. they required a case of cold water to be there for them the day of the event. I did have it for them but it was just one extra thing that I had to do on the day of the wedding and it would have been nice if they could have brought their own waters. I 100% would recommend this band to anyone and I would hire them again if I have another event that needs a band.

J
Jasmine Tierney

Married on 10/26/2018

"The Sultan's were hands down the BEST wedding band I have ever seen"

-Actual quotes from our guests. The Sultan's absolutely MADE our night! We had such a great time dancing to them. Each member was so talented and JG, Colin, and Jillian's vocals were out of this ... Read more world! The band got every single person out to the dance floor and interacted with them once they were there. They were able to read the vibe of the guests and play songs that suited them. We didn't want the night to end. It was such a PARTY! The Sultans gave us the best night of our lives!!