Summer Robbins Flowers

Bend, Oregon · View map

About Summer Robbins Flowers

Summer Robbins Flowers is a floral design studio in Bend, Oregon, that’s run by creative women who thrive on bringing your visions to life. Their designs are personalized to match each unique client, ensuring that even though their colors may fade, they’ll provide fresh, vivid memories for years to come.

Summer Robbins Flowers has a lush, organic, garden-inspired style that they use to create delicate yet vibrant arrangements. Their attentive eyes and careful hands are able to design arrangements for classic, country, eclectic, glamorous, modern, preppy, romantic, rustic, and vintage weddings. They provide clean-up, delivery, and set-up for each event, making use of consultations and venue visits to create an individualized event design. Along with altar decor and chuppah decor, their arrangements include:

• Aisle decor

Alaina
Alaina

Married on 07/13/2019

Dream Florist

We truly cannot say enough good things about Summer! I really don’t know much about flowers and Summer came up with a proposal for our wedding based on only budget, colors and a general description of ... Read more of the vibe of our wedding that blew me away. She was very communicative during the whole planning process and worked great with our other vendors to make sure everything was cohesive. It was so amazing to see everything come to life on our wedding day and all of our guests raved about the flowers. Her designs really elevated our whole wedding and every single floral element was absolutely fantastic thanks to her and her team. Summer is so creative, talented, and an absolute pleasure to work with! We feel so lucky that we was available for our big day. THANK YOU, SUMMER!

C
Caitlin

Married on 09/08/2018

Summer is lovely to work with and her designs are elegant and beautiful. My bouquet was gorgeous as were all the other arrangements she did for our wedding. Don't hesitate, book her right now for your ... Read more event.

S
Shelby

Married on 09/08/2018

Working with Summer was a great experience. She understood what I wanted right off the bat and her follow through was great. She was able to incorporate all of my ideas beautifully. She provides a ... Read more super comprehensive proposal so you are able to get a good idea of what you are going to get. She is also super flexible and able to make as many changes as you want. She was really helpful implementing some last minute ideas as well, even though she was on vacation right before my wedding date! When I saw the flowers on the day of my wedding, they were even more beautiful than I imagined. We were short 1 centerpiece because of a small misunderstanding, but I never had to worry for a minute. She was all over it. Summer exceeded my expectations and I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a wedding florist in this area! Thank you Summer for helping make my wedding day so beautiful and absolutely perfect!