Summertime Blooms

Ransomville, NY · View map

About Summertime Blooms

Wouldn't you love to walk down the isle holding a bouquet created with flowers picked practically in your own back yard? We grow over two acres of beautiful speciality cut flowers right in Niagara County. Offering well over 50 varieties, including Ageratum, Dahlias, Hydrangea, Lisianthus, Sunflowers, and zinnias just to name a few. We would love to create the look you have dreamed of while supporting our local economy.

So come and visit us and find beautiful flowers for your wedding day...not from a country far away... but from a farm at the end of a country road.

Buy Local!

20 Reviews for Summertime Blooms

20 Summertime Blooms Reviews

A
Alison Hastings

Married on 07/05/2019

Beautiful Summertime flowers

Kinda from summertime blooms was a pleasure to work with! She was able to recreate my bouquet based off of photos I sent her. My bouquet was more beautiful than the photos! She was easy to work with ... Read more and created BEAUTIFUL bouquets and decor. I would highly recommend!!!

M
Mary Jo

Married on 08/05/2018

Linda, I cannot thank you enough! Your fresh vibrant flowers tied in beautifully with my color scheme amd decor. My bouquet was superb- there was zero chance I would have thrown it! It still looked ... Read more perfect a week after our wedding! Even the flowers on the cake looked stunning! My family was delighted to have met you ❤️ You are one lovely and talented lady! Lots of love, Mary Jo xoxox

J
Jeannine

Married on 09/03/2017

I can't thank Linda of Summertime Blooms enough for all she did to help make my wedding special! Flowers were very important for me for my wedding day and I had big big plans. Unfortunately due to a ... Read more few unforeseen circumstances right before the wedding, we had to cut the budget in half. Linda was so understanding and she worked with me on cutting the budget but still getting what I envisioned. She even calmed me down on the phone when I was crying and helped me put things into perspective. As a business owner she didn't have to do the things she did, so it just speaks to the wonderful type of person she is. When my wedding day came and I saw my bouquet I cried.. it was the most beautiful arrangement I have ever seen! All the bouquets and centerpieces were beautiful and I cannot say enough positive things! Thank you Linda and Summertime Blooms for helping me make my wedding dreams come true!