Summit Event Catering

Fullerton, CA · View map

About Summit Event Catering

Summit Event Catering is a wedding catering company in Fullerton, California, that has been serving the Southern California area since 1986. The catering company delivers fresh, contemporary wedding cuisine that is meant to fit your specific taste and budget. Summit Event Catering can provide exquisite catering for intimate affairs and extravagant weddings of all sizes. The catering team has provided catering for formal events, like The Emmy's, and has been featured on "My Fair Wedding" with David Tutera.

Summit Event Catering is a full-service catering company. Their catering can include the following services:

• Servers
  • Barware
  • Glassware
  • China

Cuisine
Summit Event Catering offers a diverse range of cuisine styles, and can accommodate dietary restrictions including gluten-free, nut-free, kosher, no pork, vegetarian and vegan diets. Catering can be served as plated meals, buffet-style, family-style, stations and hors d'oeuvres. Cuisine styles include, but are not limited to:

• American

54 Summit Event Catering Reviews

Katie
Katie Lewis

Married on 03/16/2019

Special thanks to Debbie + Hannah!

Debbie and team were amazing! It was clear how much experience they had. She was organized and easy to communicate with pre-wedding. When we were doing photos (during cocktail hour), the staff was ... Read more constantly checking on the bridal party to make sure we had something to eat. Especially one of the servers, Hannah! She was always going out of her way to make sure that I was fed. Couldn't have appreciated her more. During the reception, service continued to be fantastic -- people loved the late-night snacks of fries! Thank you to the team for contributing to such an unforgettable night!

Athena
Athena

Married on 05/05/2018

It was a pleasure working with Summit Catering Events. Debbie was the one in charge of our wedding and she was amazing! You can tell she has years of experience and helped make the process smooth and ... Read more easy. The food at our wedding was amazing! I had nothing but good feedback from my guests. They loved our food! As a foodie myself, food is something I want my guests to remember when they think about my wedding and Summit Catering Events pulled it off. I am so happy that I chose them over all the other caterers out there. Debbie responded to us right away, answered all of our questions and had questions for us like the little things we didn't even think of. Thank you for making my wedding such a memorable one! I recommend Summit Catering Events to anyone and everyone looking for delicious and yummy food!

A
Adreanna

Married on 10/14/2017

As my partner and I planned our wedding, we had a couple of unpleasant encounters with overpriced caterers. The moment we spoke to Veronica, from Summit Event Catering we were sold. We hired Summit ... Read more Events Catering before even trying the food. The customer service was so above and beyond we just had to work with Summit and their all-star coordinator, Veronica Medrano. Veronica delivered on her promise to make our event a beautiful, special, and delicious one. Summit was able to work with us in so many capacities but I'll try and keep it short. We were able to taste a variety of their tasty menu options and select meals for all our guests, including our pescetarian guests. Choosing from so many great options was so hard! On the day of the event, they provided a delicious iced tea, water, water cups, kind, professional, flexible service staff, and of course, the delicious meal we are all still raving about to this day. Summit allowed us to personalize the meals a little further by permitting our family to provide a home made beverage. The buffet was well organized. The wedding party was taken care of as they made sure to set aside appetizers for us. We, the bride and groom, were served our dinner and did not have to wait for the buffet line. The staff was flexible enough to pass around our cake pop desserts (from a different vendor). Don't worry if your venue does not permit cooking on site. Summit can work with that. For some, food is not as important for their event. For us, it was the most important. It is so obvious the hands cooking the food are so special and talented. On top of that, Veronica is well connected in the community. She was able to refer us to other vendors in the area. She is truly an expert in her field as are the great chefs.