Summit Hill Studios

Stillwater, MN · View map · Visit website

About Summit Hill Studios

We are proud to say that we were voted Minnesota Bride magazine’s BEST VIDEOGRAPHER in 2019!

Your wedding day only happens once and it passes by quickly. Let us capture the meaningful moments, feelings, sights and sounds of one of the biggest days of your life so you can relive and enjoy them forever!

Highlight Film Package: $1695

- 8 hours of film coverage
- Highlight film that recaps your wedding day and is set to a song of your choice that's meaningful to you
- Pre-Ceremony activities with the Wedding Party

You can also add:

- Family & Friends Interviews

- Next Day Social Media Sneak Peek

- Drone Footage & more!

Our Highlight package is our most popular but we can customize any package to fit your needs:

Please visit SummitHillStudios.com to see more samples and check my availability!

Dan Riggs

T
Featured
Taylor

Married on 06/09/2018

I planned my wedding for 16 months. I received a lot of advice over those months and hiring a videographer was a must. Photos and videos are really important to me so I had no problem spending money ... Read more on this. Dan did such an amazing job leading up to the wedding, making sure he knew exactly what we wanted. And the day of the wedding he was there for us and captured all the best moments. (He even went out of his way and volunteered to go grab our marriage license that I left at the hotel!) I would HIGHLY recommend Summit Hill Studios!!

K
Kelsey Solberg

Married on 09/07/2018

Dream Sequence

Working with Dan was amazing. He was able to catch so many special moments that my husband and I will be able to relive forever. The wedding video itself was like seeing a dream sequence in real life. ... Read more

A
Andrew Solberg

Married on 09/07/2018

Amazing wedding video!

Dan was very friendly and worked hard to make sure our wedding was captured on video. The end product turned out amazing. Read more Dan was very friendly and worked hard to make sure our wedding was captured on video. The end product turned out amazing.