Sun and Moon Event Planning

Bronx, NY · View map · Visit website

About Sun and Moon Event Planning

Sun and Moon Event Planning is a wedding coordination service based in The Bronx, New York. This team of event professionals focuses on the happiness of their clients amid wedding preparations and customized pieces of decor. They make it their mission to help each couple to fully enjoy their once-in-a-lifetime experience.

Experience

The founder, Emelia Mateo, is enthusiastic about the work that she does and shares her sincerity and excitement with her clients. Event design has been a significant part of her life from a young age and she finds great joy in bringing wedding dreams to life.

Offering services for rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions, Emelia and her team keep their worry-free goal at the forefront of their operations. Sun and Moon Event Planning takes into account the distinct styles, preferences, and expectations of each couple with every wedding they organize. Their high standards of client care underpin their full, partial, and day-of planning options. You can avail of budget analysis, guest list creation, timelines, checklists,vendor referrals, vennue referrals,event design concepts, theme selection design, vendor coordination contracting, and decor rental.

1 Reviews for Sun and Moon Event Planning

1 Sun and Moon Event Planning Reviews

A
Alvaro

Married on 05/16/2019

4.2

Great Experience

I contacted Sun&Moon on a recent event inquiry and she gave me good prices ,so I book her for my event. She was very helpful and insightful will recommend to my friends and family. Read more I contacted Sun&Moon on a recent event inquiry and she gave me good prices ,so I book her for my event.She was very helpful and insightful will recommend to my friends and family.

Sun and Moon Event Planning FAQ