Hired? Booked

Sun and Sea Beach Weddings

Saint Johns, FL · View map · Visit website

About Sun and Sea Beach Weddings

From the Intimate to the Ultimate

Say your I Do's on the beautiful beaches of Florida's northeast coast or Georgia's southern coastline, as the sound of waves lapping the shore welcome you to your forever. Don't lift a finger - let us plan your unique Florida Beach Wedding with your personal touch and our professional expertise.

Sun and Sea Beach Weddings is a St. Augustine based Florida Beach Wedding company. We provide all-inclusive Wedding, Reception, Elopement, and Vow renewal services along the coast of St. Augustine, Jacksonville, Amelia Island, Ponte Vedra, Vilano, Palm Coast, Jekyll Island, and St. Simons.

431 Reviews for Sun and Sea Beach Weddings

431 Sun and Sea Beach Weddings Reviews

S
Featured
Shelby

Married on 09/29/2018

Great baker

We wanted an easy-to-plan, stress-free, small beach destination wedding, and Sun and Sea Beach Weddings was the perfect company. They were extremely responsive, easy to work with, and totally took ... Read more care of everything. We are from Orlando and were not familiar with Amelia Island (where we had our wedding), we used one of the restaurants Michelle recommended for dinner after the wedding (Verandah, which was exquisite), and I had my hair styled at a hair stylist she recommended as well who was wonderful. The officiant was outstanding and the entire ceremony was absolutely perfect for us. I am very happy with the price, the ceremony, and everyone we worked with.

K
Kelly

Getting married on 03/30/2019

Our experience with sun and sea was fantastic. Vania was our coordinator and she was very responsive and executed everything I asked for perfectly. She even helped entertain our little one while we ... Read more got photos taken. I highly recommend this company and Vania for a beach ceremony!!

K
Kendall Towner

Married on 10/28/2018

Amazing to work with!

I am so glad that we chose to use Sun and Sea Beach Weddings for our wedding! They were so helpful and professional throughout the entire process. Planning a wedding from another state is not easy but ... Read more every aspect of our wedding that they were taking care of went so smoothly! Any questions or concerns we had were answered honestly. We had Michelle (our planner), her set up team, a guitarist for the ceremony, photographer, and DJ at our reception. Everyone was so friendly and helpful. We could not be happier with the whole experience. They all truly went above and beyond to make our special day that much more special!