Sun and Sea Beach Weddings

Saint Johns, Florida, FL · View map · Visit website

About Sun and Sea Beach Weddings

Sun and Sea Weddings is a personalized wedding planner based in St. Augustine, Florida and services Northeast Florida and Southern Georgia. When you use Sun and Sea Weddings, you can be assured the same stress-free feeling as sitting on a beach. The team of Sun and Sea Weddings offers designers, florists, artists and anything else you need to make sure that all details on your wedding day are taken care of. Sun and Sea Weddings has serviced over 2,000 weddings, receptions and vow renewals since they opened in 2006. No matter what your wedding day holds and the planning process before it, you can always rely on Sun and Sea Weddings for easy communication, broad knowledge of weddings and hard work that shows.

Sun and Sea Weddings is an all-inclusive wedding planning service that provides many packages to ensure a complete, relaxed wedding day. A few of their services include:

• Budget Analysis

Featured
Shelby

Married on 09/29/2018

Great baker

We wanted an easy-to-plan, stress-free, small beach destination wedding, and Sun and Sea Beach Weddings was the perfect company. They were extremely responsive, easy to work with, and totally took ... Read more care of everything. We are from Orlando and were not familiar with Amelia Island (where we had our wedding), we used one of the restaurants Michelle recommended for dinner after the wedding (Verandah, which was exquisite), and I had my hair styled at a hair stylist she recommended as well who was wonderful. The officiant was outstanding and the entire ceremony was absolutely perfect for us. I am very happy with the price, the ceremony, and everyone we worked with.

K
Kelly

Getting married on 03/30/2019

Our experience with sun and sea was fantastic. Vania was our coordinator and she was very responsive and executed everything I asked for perfectly. She even helped entertain our little one while we ... Read more got photos taken. I highly recommend this company and Vania for a beach ceremony!!

Pricilla
Pricilla Mabery

Married on 11/13/2018

Amazing and Enjoyable

Sun and Sea Beach is an amazing company! My planner was Vicky and she was beyond helpful. She was informative, professional, and so sweet to us. We were an out of state couple, so our correspondence ... Read more has all been via phone/email. Vicky was always promt in returning any of my calls or messages. She also surprised us by setting up an arbor, even when it wasnt in our budget. These guys know exactly what they're doing!