Sun and Sea Beach Weddings

Saint Johns, Florida · View map · Visit website

About Sun and Sea Beach Weddings

Sun and Sea Weddings is a personalized wedding planner based in St. Augustine, Florida and services Northeast Florida and Southern Georgia. When you use Sun and Sea Weddings, you can be assured the same stress-free feeling as sitting on a beach. The team of Sun and Sea Weddings offers designers, florists, artists and anything else you need to make sure that all details on your wedding day are taken care of. Sun and Sea Weddings has serviced over 2,000 weddings, receptions and vow renewals since they opened in 2006. No matter what your wedding day holds and the planning process before it, you can always rely on Sun and Sea Weddings for easy communication, broad knowledge of weddings and hard work that shows.

Sun and Sea Weddings is an all-inclusive wedding planning service that provides many packages to ensure a complete, relaxed wedding day. A few of their services include:

• Budget Analysis

Featured
Veronica Diaz

Married on 04/06/2019

Very happy bride!

I cannot say enough great things about Sun and Sea Beach weddings! My ceremony and reception were absolutely beautiful. My wedding coordinator, Vicky, kept me on track the entire evening and didn’t ... Read more miss a beat when it came to my guests. She paid attention to all the little details, made sure there was food and drinks waiting for us after returning from photos, and was flexible with any last-minute changes. We all had an incredible time! They are professional, personable, accommodating and excellent at what they do. Vicky was simply amazing from the décor and set up, to the last song of the night. I couldn’t be happier with my wedding and highly recommend them!

Sonia
Sonia

Getting married on 09/19/2019

St Augustine Wedding!

Sun, Sea, & Beach were amazing at helping set up all the little details! They suggested with places to go eat at, and visit! They were also very caring, making sure we felt like we had been friends ... Read more for years! I would recommend them to my friends and family if they were to get married!

Talia
Talia Camila Ferro

Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing Wedding

We recently worked with Nick and Vicky from Sun and Sea Weddings and could not have found better people or a better venue for our wedding. We had our reception at Castlegate and got to enjoy the house ... Read more a couple days before and after the wedding. Communication with them was perfect. Vicky was in constant contact with me and went above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect. The staff member Abby and our Dj Shawn, also part of Sun and Sea Weddings, were a joy to work with. You really can't go wrong hiring this group of amazing people. Thank you guys for making our day even better than we could've imagined.